Time to Fire Pete.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
  • trading scraps for marshawn and turning him into beastmode was pete's fault.
  • assembling the LOB and the most dominant defense in the modern era (2012-2016) was pete's fault.
  • drafting rw3 in the 3rd and coaching him to 9 straight probowls was pete's fault.
  • taking us to 2 straight superbowls and winning the only superbowl in seahawks history was pete's fault.
  • keeping the lid on wilson's fragile ego and gameplanning to his strengths was pete's fault.
  • fleecing the broncos of their picks for rw3 was pete's fault.
  • setting the world on fire with geno "f*cking" smith is pete's fault.
  • drafting woolen in the 5th and turning him into potential roy/probowler is pete's fault.
  • wasting a 2nd on a running back (/s) in the 2022 draft was pete's fault.

i can keep going 😭

toffee

Reaction score
Wait...I was told the key to the fountain of youth was whiskey and women. Crap, there go 40 years wasted.
Let's see, vegan in one side and whiskey women on the other. Ok, before I decide, got pics of those chicks?

sutz

Reaction score
Let's see, vegan in one side and whiskey women on the other. Ok, before I decide, got pics of those chicks?
We're getting into shack territory here, but if you have enough whiskey does the appearance of the chicks matter? :)

chrispy

Reaction score
Pete wasn't chewing gum today...??? Maybe he has less anxiety this season for some reason...???

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Remember when ppl said Pete was the problem and holding back a certain unlimited potential of a certain qb????
Though I thought Pete was a problem, I never thought he was holding back Russ skill wise. Looking more likely all the time I will have to eat crow over my opinion on Pete. I will happily do so when the time comes.