Time to Fire Pete.

acer1240

Reaction score
Though I thought Pete was a problem, I never thought he was holding back Russ skill wise. Looking more likely all the time I will have to eat crow over my opinion on Pete. I will happily do so when the time comes.
The time has come. I can cook better than Russ at the moment.. Want it baked, char broiled or fried?

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
Though I thought Pete was a problem, I never thought he was holding back Russ skill wise. Looking more likely all the time I will have to eat crow over my opinion on Pete. I will happily do so when the time comes.
you don't have to appease anybody. pete has always had his issues, most notably his extreme loyalty to his subjects (rw3, ken norton, etc) and systems. and even though we may finish with a losing record, as anybody can see there's still hope for the future. what's most important is to just enjoy the moment and watch it unfold.

Rainger

Reaction score
I disagree. Happy with the way things are going, still see things that concern me.
Every team has that. You can't wait for perfection or iron clad.

It is journey, the team is on the right track and a great draft next year will only continue the journey.

Constantly waiting to see if a better model will come out means you never get to enjoy the here and now.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Every team has that. You can't wait for perfection or iron clad.

It is journey, the team is on the right track and a great draft next year will only continue the journey.

Constantly waiting to see if a better model will come out means you never get to enjoy the here and now.
I am aware there is no perfection. Among the biggest issues is the continued preference to run the play clock down under 5 seconds. Geno running the offense with rum rythm, good things happen. Then they start running the play clock down and the plays get less positive.