Tjack coming back

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Throwdown":1wyclcd5 said:
Have we all thrown in money to get Zeb his TJack jersey yet or nah?

I was gonna buy one but they won't let me put exclamation points on there.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Speaking of coming back, not Seahawk related, but Charlie Fricken Whitehurst signs yet another deal. 2 years/8 mil with the Titans. He must have the best agent of all time.
Gonna' make a ton of money in his career for standing on the sidelines.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Davis Hsu ‏@DavisHsuSeattle 3m
Tjack for 1.25m, while Charlie and kellen get like 3-4m per year...sweet deal. #Seahawks

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Kellen Clemens actually got $3m total for 2 years, which is essentially the same money as T-Jack.

Charlie's deal is inexplicable.

drdiags

Reaction score
Whitehurst must put out really good practice tape. Maybe it is structured in a way that most of the $8M is on the back-end. TJack's agent would have some explaining to do otherwise. Clemens started over half the season and should be the high end among backups. Obvs the Titans feel otherwise.

mikeak

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much Charlie Whitehurst has earned so far in his "career".

Pretty unreal numbers just from memory but no idea what it actually sums up to and I guess you need paid access to some of the old data

Mojambo

Reaction score
Charlie Whitehurst isn't being signed becuase teams expect him to be a good QB. He's being signed because he's, apparently, a really good teammate. At least that's my theory. He has to have something teams value, or else he wouldn't be getting these contracts.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
Tjack is about as good of a backup as you can get unless you want to pay 2 starters and just sit one on the bench.

Is Tjack gonna take us to the super bowl if Wilson is lost for the season with an injury? Probably not, but he will keep us in games and give us a chance to win every week. That's all you want from your backup.

The Hawks do need to start thinking about a young guy to develop behind Wilson for long-term insurance, but TJack is the right man to backup Wilson in 2014.

A London Hawk

Reaction score
TJack came back to Seattle in part to win a SB but I think he's found himself at a point in his career where a city and team he's comfortable with is worth more to him than an extra mil or two. If he banked his rookie contract he's likely got enough money to retire on comfortably.

If he didn't share a surname with someone who's name I'd rather not have emblazoned across my back, I'd strongly consider his jersey.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3mrf9muw said:
anyone down on Tjack as a backup is an idiot, the guy is as solid as you can get as a #2 and would be a better option as a #1 over a lot of guys what will get chances next season.

Would you rather have....Blaine Gabbert? LOLno.

That depends... Do you want a guy that gets rid of the ball too soon (Gabbert), or a guy that stands around thinking with the ball in his hands for what seems like an eternity EVERY pass play (Jackson)?

rideaducati

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2nxtr2kj said:
Speaking of coming back, not Seahawk related, but Charlie Fricken Whitehurst signs yet another deal. 2 years/8 mil with the Titans. He must have the best agent of all time.
Gonna' make a ton of money in his career for standing on the sidelines.

He's going to play for Whiz in Tennessee. Whiz was his OC last year in San Diego so Charlie will already know the system and the backup is almost guaranteed to play in Tennessee as long as Locker is the starter.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Kaepernick goes through progressions better than Whitehurst tho.

Titans are screwed when Locker goes down.