TNF: Cardinals at Rams

pehawk

Reaction score
Theres no way the Cardinals win this. Tonight is a coronation of the 2015 Rams as legit. That Rams crowd and that team will be a wrecking crew.

It's a good day to be a pretend girl from Missouri. Congrats RedAlice and Mizz!

Uncle Si

Reaction score
pehawk":jk3x04w7 said:
Theres no way the Cardinals win this. Tonight is a coronation of the 2015 Rams as legit. That Rams crowd and that team will be a wrecking crew.

It's a good day for being a pretend girl from Missouri. Congrats RedAlice and Mizz!

i hate the 2015 Rams

Largent80

Reaction score
Go Rams, tonight only.

Remember, when we played you before, we were short a lot of players and you needed 2 trick plays and a non review from the NFL to beat that version of the Hawks.

The current version does not resemble that one, and our players are going to remember that. You may be playing better against 2 win teams, but do NOT expect to see that vs. AZ and especially Seattle.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Largent80":ilyy7yh6 said:
Go Rams, tonight only.

Remember, when we played you before, we were short a lot of players and you needed 2 trick plays and a non review from the NFL to beat that version of the Hawks.

The current version does not resemble that one, and our players are going to remember that. You may be playing better against 2 win teams, but do NOT expect to see that vs. AZ and especially Seattle.

Do you consider DENVER to be a 2 win team? Or San Diego for that matter - Rams lost w the game ending interception, but played well all game.

It is a 4 game playing well streak - not a 2 game one.

raisethe3

Reaction score
Rooting for the Rams to win so that it sets up the showdown later on.

ringless

Reaction score
The Rams shutdown Denver completely, beat the Seahawks, and have shut out two teams back to back, and should have won the San Diego game. They are playing the best football in the division over the last 4-5 weeks. I don't care if they shut out a two win team, shutting teams out is hard to do. Everyone should be counting their blessings that they aren't in a position to fight for the division because they very well could win it if they had the shot. And while Seattle was missing some key players St Louis was too. They did win with a 3rd string QB I believe.

Arizona is the least healthy team in the division at the moment and its not even close. Fisher said last week they had to deactivate 7 healthy players for the game which is something not a lot of teams can say. The Seahawks are pretty much at full strength

On another note, isn't nice to know that the worst team in the Division is the 49ers?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
ringless":1ux1uohi said:
They are playing the best football in the division over the last 4-5 weeks.

no

ringless":1ux1uohi said:
On another note, isn't nice to know that the worst team in the Division is the 49ers?

yes

kidhawk

Reaction score
ringless":1vnxwtq0 said:
Arizona is the least healthy team in the division at the moment and its not even close. Fisher said last week they had to deactivate 7 healthy players for the game which is something not a lot of teams can say. The Seahawks are pretty much at full strength

We are almost at as full strength as we can be, but we had to work through quite a bit to get there. We've lost our number 1 FB & TE, a backup tight end. A special teams captain LB, a very promising young LB, 2 DE who rotated in on a regular basis, our pro bowl Nose Tackle, our back up center (we've started 4 different centers this year), and 5 other guys who were more depth type.

That's not the WORST IR list in the league, but it definitely puts us a tad under "full strength".

RedAlice

Reaction score
pehawk":2otg0gki said:

This pretend girl is hoping for a fun night! I refuse to pretend to be from MO though - I hate that place.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedAlice":i5wp8kux said:
pehawk":i5wp8kux said:

This pretend girl is hoping for a fun night! I refuse to pretend to be from MO though - I hate that place.
I don't really care who wins given I think we'll handle our business regardless of the team in the next three games. Uninfortunatly it's a fact that I live in Missouri though and hate it.

One the one hand it would be fine if Arizona wins because it would probably guarantee they make the playoffs and I would much prefer that over Dallas getting in. But on the otherhand it would be interesting to see if the Rams are finally actually getting it together again.

pehawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":ad4doxg4 said:
pehawk":ad4doxg4 said:

So now you're pretending to not be from MO too? Whatever, Ms McCaskill.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2qg46180 said:
I don't really care who wins given I think we'll handle our business regardless of the team in the next three games.

Me too, but I want the Cardinal's will to be broken to the point of no return when we play them next Sunday, so we want the Rams to put an epic beat down on them tonight.

I want a typical Rams game, ugly, nasty, cheap shots.......just ruin the Cards so they're limping into next Sunday.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
What is the harm in Arizona winning? we still have to beat them and I don't want Dallas in. The Hawks aren't losing to the Rams at home so a victory over the Cardinals clinches it in my eyes. I just want Dallas to stay home. If you don't care about Dallas, then root for the Rams. The Cardinals don't scare me one bit.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Why exactly would you guys not want Dallas???

By your own admissions, the Seahawks are a different team now than when they played the Cowboys earlier this year. Obviously the Rams aren't making the playoffs, but if we were, I would want Dallas again. We should've beaten them and I would love another crack...even in Dallas.

If we beat the Cardinals and Giants coming into Seattle....IMO, the Seahawks would have an easier time with the Cowboys, even in Dallas, than they will with the Rams at home. If you guys get the 2 seed, you're almost guaranteed a spot in the NFCCG....so I would be rooting for a Cardinals loss and wrapping up the division.

Largent80

Reaction score
RedAlice":ifvjhits said:
Largent80":ifvjhits said:
Go Rams, tonight only.

Do you consider DENVER to be a 2 win team? Or San Diego for that matter - Rams lost w the game ending interception, but played well all game.

Your LAST TWO GAMES. Wash. and Oak. Not saying the Rams aren't playing well. Do you remember all the dirty play in Seattle last year?....Our team does. Also, that is the last reg. season game and may well decide HFA.

Rams are in a tough spot. And right now, they have to face AZ. who's defense needs to be respected.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":12rzrhte said:
What is the harm in Arizona winning? we still have to beat them and I don't want Dallas in. The Hawks aren't losing to the Rams at home so a victory over the Cardinals clinches it in my eyes. I just want Dallas to stay home. If you don't care about Dallas, then root for the Rams. The Cardinals don't scare me one bit.

Because Arizona winning reduces our margin for error if we want to win the division. Don't get me wrong... I think we will win out. But Arizona winning a road game against one of the hottest teams in the league right now breeds confidence for them and allows them to build on last week's escape against KC. The better Arizona is playing and the more confidence they have, the harder it will be for Seattle to beat them in Arizona (where, I should note, they haven't lost yet this year). The Cardinals may not scare you one bit, but I remember what they did to our O-line in Seattle, and I figure they're more than capable of doing that again in the friendly confines of their home stadium.

I'm more concerned with the Hawks securing a home game than I am with Dallas being in the postseason. And I figure Dallas has a pretty good chance of losing to Philly and Indy in the last 3 weeks, anyhow, so we don't need to rely a potential Arizona tiebreaker scenario with them.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Largent80":2rtz5nur said:
RedAlice":2rtz5nur said:
Largent80":2rtz5nur said:
Go Rams, tonight only.

Your LAST TWO GAMES. Wash. and Oak. Not saying the Rams aren't playing well. Do you remember all the dirty play in Seattle last year?....Our team does. Also, that is the last reg. season game and may well decide HFA.

Rams are in a tough spot. And right now, they have to face AZ. who's defense needs to be respected.

You can only look at 2 games if you want - but, that is innaccurate. They have played strong for 4 games, including a solid beating of Denver.

Absoltely, AZ Defense is respected - never said it wasn't. In fact, I want to see how the Rams play against a good team again now after the last 4. Az is a very good team. I am hoping to see Rams play well and not collapse into penates & mistakes. It s a great test of whether or not they can be consistent - win or lose tonight I want to see them play smart and consistent.

As to playing the Hawks - could NOT CARE LESS today and this is the TNF: Cards @ Rams thread. I don't believe any of the Hawks players will be on the field tonight.

A London Hawk

Reaction score
Chat is always open, although Taima tends not to talk much :)

I imagine at least one or two of the chat regulars will drop in, might pop in myself if I can't sleep,