TNF: Cardinals at Rams

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Well that was disappointing but I do see it as an advantage to us because it puts Dallas in a situation of having to win against Philadelphia and Indianapolis to make the playoffs because Philadelphia and Detroit aren't going to lose more then one game at worst here on out. 11-5 is the bar gentleman and Arizona has all the tiebreakers versus Dallas.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
korboko":2e45vrkw said:
All Seattle needs to do is keep winning. That's it.

That would definitely do it, but I'm also going to wish for Green bay to lose one so we get #1 seed.

"Help us, Obi-Wan-Detroit! You're our only hope!" (Because Buffalo and Tampa sure aren't going to beat 'em)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Cards were awful on offense, including with Stanton. That's why the highlight of the game against the Hawks was a dropped pass in the end zone.

They are nothing more than a formality at this point and hopefully the Hawks are the lucky ones who get to play them in the playoffs.

First things first. The Hawks have the Niners in what is a very meaningful game for Seattle at home. Not a good scenario for anyone wishing the Hawks will lose. In a time where the Cards are essentially scraping their way by, the Hawks are imposing their game on anyone that stands in their way.

These are great days Bros.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
RedAlice":39e9pphf said:
You are absolutely one of the worst posters on this board.

Ha. That's quite an indictment. I don't believe that we've ever even conversed before.

Have a pleasant day.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
What an ugly game. I was wrong.

Won't be too upset if we fire Fisher.

But Arians is an ass. They've had a good season, no doubt, but I think they'll be back to reality next year. I guess it shows how far you've fallen when the Cardinals are taking digs at you..

Arizona_Steve

Reaction score
Seriously, all of you guys complaining about the Cardinals being the worst 11-3 team and not deserving to be in the play-offs need to take a look at the NFC South. That division could be represented in the playoffs by a 6-10 team for goodness sake.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
ZagHawk":35gje6zy said:
Rams...useless. Beat us, lose to Cards. Thanks for nothing

Well if you want to be sinister they did know out both AZ Quarterbacks and they will be starting Will Scrubb next week.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Arizona_Steve":3iytwgur said:
Seriously, all of you guys complaining about the Cardinals being the worst 11-3 team and not deserving to be in the play-offs need to take a look at the NFC South. That division could be represented in the playoffs by a 6-10 team for goodness sake.

Don't take those comments too seriously, I don't get why some people can't just be sporting about the Cards' success, it's coming across as bitter for the most part.

At the end of the day the Cardinals are a fantastically coached team playing some really resourceful football; and yep it's often not pretty, but this is a results business.

We might well be the better team right now, but we've still not been good enough to lead the West. Hopefully we'll achieve that next week, but until then, good job Cards.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":pj0nx3t7 said:
Arizona_Steve":pj0nx3t7 said:

Don't take those comments too seriously, I don't get why some people can't just be sporting about the Cards' success, it's coming across as bitter for the most part.

At the end of the day the Cardinals are a fantastically coached team playing some really resourceful football; and yep it's often not pretty, but this is a results business.

We might well be the better team right now, but we've still not been good enough to lead the West. Hopefully we'll achieve that next week, but until then, good job Cards.

It's damn if you do, damn if you don't.

If we beat Arizona it will be: "you won only because we were playing Lindley"

If we lost it will be: "How could you lose to that team?"

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":2dgbhtrg said:

It IS bitter. Bitterness is the proper reaction to some things; comments can be both laced with bitterness and also be entirely true all at once.

Why the heck would anyone be sporting about the Cards' mild success? They're a division rival. Would there be an expectation of being sporting if San Francisco was doing well?

When Dallas beat us, I hated it, but I applauded them for playing a great game and earning a win.
When San Diego beat us, I hated it, but I applauded them for playing a great game and earning a win.
When Kansas City beat us, I hated it, but I applauded them for playing a great game and earning a win.

Showing respect to teams that actually deserve their success is the correct course of action...but of course, the discussion of teams that actually deserve their success is completely off-topic, since we're supposed to be talking about the Cardinals.

Latest posts