TNF... Colts vs Texans.

minormillikin

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":194j20sj said:
It doesn't surprise me how many Seahawks fans hate him considering the fact that he is so hyped.

What does surprise me is the amount of fans that want to pucker up for him.

Seriously get tired of the "Don't you be mean to neckbeard" mantra around here. Are you in love with the guy or something?

PS - Back to topic.

Remember guys, this Houston team took the team we are about to play to the brink...

Some of us don't want to face the fact that Seahawks fans are dicks just like every other fanbase.

WendellWent

Reaction score
ivotuk":2r4ydcqm said:
Unforced turnover from a tipped pass. Russell would thrown over that dlineman.

How can it be unforced if it was tipped?

ivotuk

Reaction score
minormillikin":2l4olpo2 said:
The_Z_Man":2l4olpo2 said:
It doesn't surprise me how many Seahawks fans hate him considering the fact that he is so hyped.

Seriously get tired of the "Don't you be mean to neckbeard" mantra around here. Are you in love with the guy or something?

PS - Back to topic.

Remember guys, this Houston team took the team we are about to play to the brink...

Some of us don't want to face the fact that Seahawks fans are dicks just like every other fanbase.

That's a fairly inclusive statement based on what People do on a chat forum.

"Seahawks fan post negative statements about other teams players = Seahawks fans are dicks."

Nope, don't see it.

ivotuk

Reaction score
WendellWent":30xqs7n9 said:
ivotuk":30xqs7n9 said:
Unforced turnover from a tipped pass. Russell would thrown over that dlineman.

How can it be unforced if it was tipped?

He should have realized that the player was not engaged and therefore would attempt to tip the pass. Something that Houston does quite a bit of.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
frosted21":1zvzmgrw said:
You guys are so bitter about Luck.
Watching a QB get away with three times as many passes as a typical QB hitting enemy defender hands that get dropped for no explainable reason keeping that QB's int total way lower than it should be over the course of YEARS tends to breed bitterness like that.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck sighting!

How about Vinateri? He's closing in on 2000 or more. Wonder what the record is for points scored by one player?

HawkWow

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":3qs2bs3d said:

Probably just fans of the sport that recognize an excellent young QB regardless of his grooming habits. There's people out there that actually prefer the Clash to Poison, even though most will say the guys in Poison were cuter.

Good to see Houston making a game of this. Hopefully Fitz can add another 3 before the half. If not, they will have to shut Luck out the rest of the way. I don't see that happening.

ivotuk

Reaction score
bigskydoc":1nnheftk said:
Vinatieri is at 2057 or so

- bsd

So he needs about 550. Say 35 extra points this year, then he would need 183 field goals to break it this year. Doable.