TNF... Colts vs Texans.

Msfann

Reaction score
I guess people are right, blowouts are boring.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Final score prediction based on math, without using insight :

Colts 128
Texans 0

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand the Luck hate really. I kinda like the guy.

Looks like we got ourselves another laugher tonight though. TNF sucks. But it's better than no football!!

minormillikin

Reaction score
I like Luck's voice. I find it hilarious. He sounds like a pocket protector wearing, stereotypical computer geek from the 80s. And he looks like Hans from "the burbs."

Msfann

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen a football game over 5 minutes in before.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2dye49lh said:

Looks like we got ourselves another laugher tonight though. TNF sucks. But it's better than no football!!

again, most DO NOT HATE him.

They hate the hype that is given to him even though RW's stats were better first two years including superbowl. Luck is an interception machine in the playoffs.

Msfann

Reaction score
Smellyman":3il12lwy said:
Zebulon Dak":3il12lwy said:

They hate the hype that is given to him even though RW's stats were better first two years including superbowl. Luck is an interception machine in the playoffs.

This. nobody hates him just the hype and media slurping.

Smellyman

Reaction score
hard to believe Richardson had that nice rushing TD because they can't run the ball.

Also, surprised Houston doesn't have at least 21 points. Indy D is terrible.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Smellyman":243272ax said:
Zebulon Dak":243272ax said:

Rooting against a guy because people think he's better than your guy is pretty much the definition of hating. :Dunno:

Smellyman

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2d1112o5 said:
Smellyman":2d1112o5 said:
Zebulon Dak":2d1112o5 said:

Rooting against a guy because people think he's better than your guy is pretty much the definition of hating. :Dunno:

Ok. I want everybody to do well. Hopefully Watt has 10 sacks, Luck throws for 400 and the game ends in a tie. I don't like rooting against people and teams.

Go People!

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
I don't know about hating on Luck, but I am starting to hate this game. Not as much as the CBS network execs are hating it mind you. But the entertainment level of this contest is not high so far...

minormillikin

Reaction score
They should call the center on some of those head bobs if they want to keep it close. Maybe these refs are trying to keep the game well above the spread.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":qat6iosw said:

It's not so much luck hate as it is Wilson LOVE.

And the incessant luck love fest on tv. Sports shows are repeTitive enough in their topics without repeated luck worship. Then they cling to the "too short" label.

It would be alright if they did some research and had a legitimate argument but they're too lazy.

Besides it's something tO discuss, two young guns I the NFL. ;)

minormillikin

Reaction score
Well, for fantasy purposes, I could go for some Texans scoring. Anything to keep Indy's foot pressed hard on the offensive pedal.

The anti fantasy people really miss out in this way. Every game, blowouts included, can be highly entertaining if you have a player or two involved.

I have some key Indianapolis players on my team, but I'm not "rooting" for Indianapolis really. I'd actually be fine with any situation where they keep passing. Sometimes, being behind is actually better.

Score some more Texans. Breathe down Andrew's fuzzy neck so he passes the ball for 4 quarters.