TNF... Colts vs Texans.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I can't understand a word Cowher is sayin. No wonder he gave up coaching, got tired of repeating himself.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Yup Jerry Rice.

Emmitt Smith is the only other non-kicker in the top 50.

Dickerson isn't in the top 60

- bsd

ivotuk

Reaction score
Tough running by Trent.

Cushing is a shell of his former self, and now that they area testing for HGH he may ha ave terrible keeping his starting job.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
First thought Rice, Largent maybe?

There was a phenomenal Green Bay receiver in the early years, but I doubt it was him

- bsd

ivotuk

Reaction score
That was a good game. Steve Largent said "I'm glad David is the one who threw it." I think that's because Kreig was so under rated.

Smellyman

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":ja6m1eqc said:
HawkWow":ja6m1eqc said:
Probably just fans of the sport that recognize an excellent young QB regardless of his grooming habits. There's people out there that actually prefer the Clash to Poison, even though most will say the guys in Poison were cuter.

LOL!

I once smashed a boom box at a kegger and caused a brawl because I refused to listen to "Every Rose" another time...

But, hey man, Poison served it's purpose. They were the band that officially killed Hair Metal and sickened all true rock music fans to the point where they were primed and ready for Seattle to unleash grunge upon the world!

Poison, boom box, kegger.....

I may know you. You owe me a boom box

Smellyman

Reaction score
Colts left tackle is tackling the Houston rusher so much. Hasn't been called yet.

frosted21

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1illmvug said:
frosted21":1illmvug said:
You guys are so bitter about Luck.
Watching a QB get away with three times as many passes as a typical QB hitting enemy defender hands that get dropped for no explainable reason keeping that QB's int total way lower than it should be over the course of YEARS tends to breed bitterness like that.

You're right, must be the media .. Smh. Refs too I bet, luck paid them to make defenders drop picks against him and conspire against the Hawks too. It's all so clear ...

Msfann

Reaction score
frosted21":3700zdv3 said:
RolandDeschain":3700zdv3 said:
frosted21":3700zdv3 said:
You guys are so bitter about Luck.
Watching a QB get away with three times as many passes as a typical QB hitting enemy defender hands that get dropped for no explainable reason keeping that QB's int total way lower than it should be over the course of YEARS tends to breed bitterness like that.

You're right, must be the media .. Smh. Refs too I bet, luck paid them to make defenders drop picks against him and conspire against the Hawks too. It's all so clear ...

Are you just here to bitch about what other people say? That's all I've seen from you today.

Cup_8fef05_262536.jpg

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
frosted21":1bvqe0sf said:
I didn't say or imply that, but hey, put words in my mouth if you like.

Also just now, another should-have-been-intercepted pass RIGHT in BOTH HANDS of the Houston defender.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
AFC South is the new AFC East how convienent. Oh yeah, Houston sucks at nearly everything beyond Foster and Watt. Luck should have 4-5 INTs at least.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Lol first I catch on my stream is Watt picking up a fumble for a TD