Tony McDaniel is back

sutz

Reaction score
Good news. Nice to see us retain some more of that awesome D-line. More work to do.

Throwdown

Reaction score
yesssssssssssss!

Anyone remember him bear clubbing I think it was Colledge of the Cards and knocking him over like he was a bowling pin and getting the first sack during that Thursday Night game?

G-Money

Reaction score
Per Rapoport:

The #Seahawks have signed DT Tony McDaniel to a two-year deal with a max value of $6.3M, per source.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Terpdragon":10iluit0 said:
kidhawk":10iluit0 said:
Terpdragon":10iluit0 said:
Yay! We finally keep a free agent!

Not like we re-signed Bennett or McCoy or anything :lol:
I'm probably wrong, but weren't they re-signed before free agency? If I'm wrong, sorry

They were still able to have had offers from other teams by the time we signed them Nobody else could have signed them, but they were still re-signing of our own free agents. I don't know about McCoy, with his injury we were probably his only landing spot, but with Bennett, we know he fielded other offers before deciding to stay here.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Not to be Negative Nelly (that's someone else's job) but I'm looking forward to news of an upgrade. Thus far we've lost some of our key players and resigned nothing but role players. It will be interesting to see what Schneider has in mind, that's for sure.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
MysterMatt":2m4ovpso said:
Not to be Negative Nelly (that's someone else's job) but I'm looking forward to news of an upgrade. Thus far we've lost some of our key players and resigned nothing but role players. It will be interesting to see what Schneider has in mind, that's for sure.

Any positions specifically?

I think OL is where we could upgrade the most and it is the only place we are going to lose starters who replacement wasn't already around so that is the position group I am most focused on.

Jville

Reaction score
I'm gonna wait and see if this signing holds up .... I think he had a previous knee injury back in .....

:177692: never mind .... the Giants don't set the standard.

kobebryant

Reaction score
MysterMatt":wn3huyg2 said:

Huh? Hawks haven't lost any key players. They've resigned one key player (Bennett)

davidonmi

Reaction score
so according to rapaport incentives can bring it up to 6.3
Curious to know the guaranteed

Latest posts