TOP 65 QBs in The NFL ( By Bleacherreport.com)

Decimation

Reaction score
Already been said but that's a terrible list, by far.

Lol, I love how Sanchez is close too dead last. Glad we didn't draft that clown.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Skelton over Lindley! OMG WHAT A HORRIBLE LIST!

PS. LOL @ Sanchez's spot.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1m2zcmlo said:
I can't wait to see this piece near the top of every google search I do that involves the words 'quarterbacks', 'NFL' or 'Football'.

Of course, it'll be difficult to single it out alongside the other 17 similar Bleacher Report articles that have flooded the search.
I swear they are a minority owners in google

mikeak

Reaction score
1) Ponder SUCKS. AP took them to the playoff and Ponder managed to get on a list of like 2 of the WORST throws in NFL history on Grantland. He was so bad couldn't hit wide-open receivers as the box was stacked with defenders.

2) I don't care if guy A is 25th or 28th but the fact is that Flynn is listed as top 26 and 6 teams have two qbs. That means that on 10+ teams Flynn should be considered for a starting job yet SOMEHOW he is worthy of a 5-8th round pick?????? Really interesting to me. He is locked into a 2 year contract that isn't that bad

JKent82

Reaction score
mikeak":3v00l4h7 said:
1)
2) I don't care if guy A is 25th or 28th but the fact is that Flynn is listed as top 26 and 6 teams have two qbs. That means that on 10+ teams Flynn should be considered for a starting job yet SOMEHOW he is worthy of a 5-8th round pick?????? Really interesting to me. He is locked into a 2 year contract that isn't that bad

Well ask a NFL GM to rank QB's then. This list is no different than if I put one together and listed it here.

mikeak

Reaction score
JKent82":dxq1de9y said:
mikeak":dxq1de9y said:
1)

Well ask a NFL GM to rank QB's then. This list is no different than if I put one together and listed it here.

I am sorry I didn't know we only discuss and put value to NFL GM articles on this site.........should be a very active offseason with all those articles coming out ......... :sarcasm_off:

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I'm sure if that list were just a little bit longer Jackson would've made the cut.

Alright not sure but maybe more curios. I am sure though if that list went to 150 or so he would be on it. I would even be willing to put money on it. Like a dollar or so but $$$.