Traded out

CanHawksFan

Reaction score
There will probably be a few guys I guy going between 102 and 118 now. The Cardinals just picked up one of them in Dadrion Taylor-Demerson.

But I'll trust that JS and the team figured the guys they really want will still be there.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
I don't see what we really gained there. Both our 4ths moved back, one of them significantly. To gain a 5th and move our 7th to a 6th. Correct? Those late late round picks really mean nothing.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I think that it's going pretty much exactly how it would have with Pete.

I think the Collier trade-down is what really changed John's process. Since then, we've largely been picking by-the-book with limited exceptions. Matches this years process.

I also think we've gotten insanely lucky with the guys falling into our laps. I'll take it anyway.
Yeah Christian “I’m not Phil” Haynes snagged at 81 seems mind bending to me at this point

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
well we picked up Sherman, Chancellor, and KJ Wright in the 5th round didn't we? I wouldn't say a 5th doesn't mean anything.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
Ok, the initial shock has worn off. Still groggy after watching tape til 3 am. Yes, I thought Gray was a no-brainer. Apparently our D-guru coach did not feel the same. I know nothing. So I'm now happy with this trade.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
well we picked up Sherman, Chancellor, and KJ Wright in the 5th round didn't we? I wouldn't say a 5th doesn't mean anything.

Take a look at our past 10 years. Something a little more relevant. Take a look at how many good players come out of those rounds overall. if you you hit there, it's fairly rare.

CanHawksFan

Reaction score
I don't see what we really gained there. Both our 4ths moved back, one of them significantly. To gain a 5th and move our 7th to a 6th. Correct? Those late late round picks really mean nothing.

Only one of the 4ths moved back - 102 to 121. We still kept 118.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
So Gray, Jackson, Dorlus, and now Baker is off the board. I REALLY hope they didn't make a mistake and think their luck would continue trading down.

Latest posts