Training Camp Registration? (Details Added)

Riley12

Reaction score
Looks like the weekend practices are gone now, but I'm in for the 5th and the 17th.

Yes, use your season ticket holder account number for the presale access code.

seanoob

Reaction score
Just a reminder that kids club and blue pride members can register today with the codes mailed out...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Going the first Saturday the 1st of August. Too bad for the 4 person limit this year but it's understandable with how popular it is these days.

Tical21

Reaction score
Rats. I really want to take my kid to a practice one of these years.

kf3339

Reaction score
For those saying the tickets are already sold out, are you referring to the pre-sales for season and blue ticket holders only? Or are you saying that the public sales starting tomorrow morning are already sold out as well?

Seems to me I saw that those tickets don't start on sale until tomorrow at 10am pacific time. Is that correct?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They had an allotment of tix for Season Ticket Holders, another one for the Blue Pride, and the rest for general public. This came directly from my ticket rep. Seems a lot more of a fair way to do it. Of course, those who can't get in love to act like Season ticket holders are Satan or something :lol:

grizbob

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":210z5450 said:
They had an allotment of tix for Season Ticket Holders, another one for the Blue Pride, and the rest for general public. This came directly from my ticket rep. Seems a lot more of a fair way to do it. Of course, those who can't get in love to act like Season ticket holders are Satan or something :lol:

Wouldn't call them Satan, but have noticed a few to be arrogant :roll:

grizbob

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":38lw26vm said:
It's a joke man, lighten up geez.

Maybe I AM being a little over sensitive. But it did sound like you were making fun of fans that weren't season ticket holders.
I would give both left and right to be able to be one. :cry:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not at all man, sorry. I was just thinking about last year when people seemed like they were angry with Season Ticket Holders or something. Didn't mean to offend at all, not my intention. I feel extremely lucky to be a ticket holder, I never take it for granted at all. I have always done my best to help out other people get tix, or hook them up w/friends selling tix etc. The one thing I learned last year is to try to always get the max of 4 for practices if you can. At least then you can take some family or friends with. I just hope the amount that was available was even across the board, regardless if you're season ticket holder, blue pride or general public etc.

grizbob

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":38fyqyko said:
Not at all man, sorry. I was just thinking about last year when people seemed like they were angry with Season Ticket Holders or something. Didn't mean to offend at all, not my intention. I feel extremely lucky to be a ticket holder, I never take it for granted at all. I have always done my best to help out other people get tix, or hook them up w/friends selling tix etc. The one thing I learned last year is to try to always get the max of 4 for practices if you can. At least then you can take some family or friends with. I just hope the amount that was available was even across the board, regardless if you're season ticket holder, blue pride or general public etc.

:th2thumbs: It's all good :thirishdrinkers: BUT I AM expecting pics from training camp to be posted here :D

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Dude they were sold out at 10:05 lol. I was on the register page hitting refresh at 9:59 and managed get mine for Aug 6.

kf3339

Reaction score
Looks like I wasn't fast enough to get a ticket. Am planning a trip for myself in early to mid August to my hometown Yakima. Yes, I know.

If anyone who did get tickets ends up having an extra one I could use it would be appreciated. Best for me would be weekdays. Preferably the 10am times and closer to the weekend (Monday, Thursday, or Friday). If you do just pm me.

Thank you.

kidhawk

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3pzcmh58 said:
Sold Out by 10:05?!? wow

Between Season ticket holders on Tuesday and Blue Pride Members on Wednesday, there wasn't going to be very many left for today.

I heard there were a total of 37,000 tickets total for the practices. It's become quite popular