Training Camp Registration? (Details Added)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, 10:05. I was able to get a pair for August 15 (wed) to take my nephew. But after that I tried to get a pair to any of the practices for my co-worker, nothing. And he tried to refresh over and over for different dates. Wow

grizbob

Reaction score
kidhawk":2mn2a8yc said:
ZagHawk":2mn2a8yc said:
Sold Out by 10:05?!? wow

Between Season ticket holders on Tuesday and Blue Pride Members on Wednesday, there wasn't going to be very many left for today.

I heard there were a total of 37,000 tickets total for the practices. It's become quite popular

Really makes you appreciate .com for their camp coverage. Far cry from the way things were 15 short years ago :3:

kidhawk

Reaction score
grizbob":2h38o2ix said:
kidhawk":2h38o2ix said:
ZagHawk":2h38o2ix said:
Sold Out by 10:05?!? wow

Between Season ticket holders on Tuesday and Blue Pride Members on Wednesday, there wasn't going to be very many left for today.

I heard there were a total of 37,000 tickets total for the practices. It's become quite popular

Really makes you appreciate .com for their camp coverage. Far cry from the way things were 15 short years ago :3:

Just to clarify, I mis-remembered the number. It was 34,000 tickets. Still doesn't change the intention of the post that training camp is very popular

dbsn2420

Reaction score
I've been to a couple practices every year since they started this. It's crazy how this has grown into such an event. I noticed also they set some limitations this time. This year as a season ticket holder I could only get 4 tickets at a time to 4 practices. I don't remember that limitation last season.