Trey Lance trying to remain relevant

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I'm not rah rah over Lance.

You are dismissing Lance as if he actually had the time to prove himself. That makes you ridiculous.

Face it...you don't have a problem with Lance . It could be any QB that the 49ers drafted .

You have an issue with the 49ers. It's a hate thing with you. Every one of your post drips with hate.

One day you might post something worth reading.

Have You heard of a thing called Twitter? It’s the first trending topic in nfl. It’s not just me talking about this.

Second, Ive posted references here to your own board saying That recouping draft Picks might be the most valuable thing there is.

You have a player, after all, whose been paid over 20m up front whose Biggest public accomplishment to date is winning a game against a 2021 Texans. And after going on IR launches commercials showing him in bed.

He’s like Russell Wilson ego without anything to prove it. Except, I’m sure, he enjoys shilling in bed.

Edit, go tell these fans they are haters. I swear to god you’re worse than john63

Last edited:

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
Win one in the internet era and holla back.
I'm 56 years old. I was 15 when Dwight made "The Catch". I lived through the best of times. If the 49ers never win another Lombardi Trophy well Im still good. Very privileged to have seen all of that.

Get back to me when you get number 2.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Have You heard of a thing called Twitter? It’s the first trending topic in nfl. It’s not just me talking about this.

Second, Ive posted references here to your own board saying That recouping draft Picks might be the most valuable thing there is.

You have a player, after all, whose been paid over 20m up front whose Biggest public accomplishment to date is winning a game against a 2021 Texans. And after going on IR launches commercials showing him in bed.

He’s like Russell Wilson ego without anything to prove it. Except, I’m sure, he enjoys shilling in bed.

Edit, go tell these fans they are haters. I swear to god you’re worse than john63

And the obsession continues

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
And the obsession continues

Yup. The no 1 trending topic on Twitter sports. The hottest thread on Webzone already. But of course, I caused all this.

Btw, it is customary for our opposing fans to identify themselves As such.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Yup. The no 1 trending topic on Twitter sports. The hottest thread on Webzone already. But of course, I caused all this.

Btw, it is customary for our opposing fans to identify themselves As such.
One doesn't have to be a opposing fan to realize you are over the top obsessed.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Lol, not as much as your native fan base who’ve spent 100 posts on this today. Let alone Twitter.

Whats a Lace fanboi Like you doing here anyway?
B**ch please! You and Frodo aka Arlos have been hanging on Lance's jock for a month. Think about it you and Arlos on the same page. That alone should be enough to make you finally STFU and move on.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
At least your fan base on webzone can tolerate conversation about Sleep Number Trey without getting personal Toward ppl pointing it out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
They’re not unloading Lance for a fifth rounder and a conditional. His Bag and the picks are sunk cost.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Lunch Trey is begging to be traded apparently.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Let’s see, Rapoport, Florio, Kawakami, both Matts, Murph and Mac, are all talking about this While you’re defraying with off topic memes.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Let’s see, Rapoport, Florio, Kawakami, both Matts, Murph and Mac, are all talking about this While you’re defraying with off topic memes.
They're paid to talk about all kinds of stuff. You on the other hand are just an obsessed fan. Not sure who's more pathetic, you or Arlos.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
They're paid to talk about all kinds of stuff. You on the other hand are just an obsessed fan. Not sure who's more pathetic, you or Arlos.

This is the equivalent of msnbc, cnn, and Fox all covering a story In the sports world. Along with the local networks Of course. So you saying it comes down to a couple Hawks fans making fun is ludicrous.

Last edited:

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
This is the equivalent of msnbc, cnn, and Fox all covering a story In the sports world. Along with the local networks Of course. So you saying it comes down to a couple Hawks fans making fun is ludicrous.
No the contiued obsession of two Hawk fans is ludicrous.

Its pretty pathetic when your own recognize it as well as fans on the other site. You've probably seen it there already
but I will quote it for you.

"I saw that post and laughed and laughed over how the 12s, esp Frodosfinger thought this was going to be an easy victory. One do**hbag even tried to revive a thread from 2014 titled 'The Santa Clara Implosion is Imminent' That died real quick. Then there's SantaClaraHawk who's Trey Lance thread has got to 12 pages. They have nothing good to say they keep bringing up meaningless crap."

Last edited: