Trey Lance trying to remain relevant

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

oh. I’m not Scott. I doubt Frodo is either. Hilarious that you think this is only two people.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I aim to please. Oh, and are you a mod on the Webzone? Because they nuked the thread about Lance that started 3414 pages ago thats Been making fun of him. Go back to your safe space if you can’t handle the national media and Hawk fans.

chris98251

Reaction score
I replied to a Face book post about the game, I swear it was a sister site of webzone, they were all chest pounding and doing their normal stuff, some were decent I will add but when I stated that the Seahawks scared them till the second half and gave them all they wanted but played a good game. Their depth won out for them since they are quality 2 and 3 deep on the roster, do you think they could take a half compliment without going to the lows they always do? Seaturds, Seachickens, you knopw and we were never scared, we took three in a row from you. I replied back, pity the fans have so much less class then the team they support, oh 3 this year true, what about the last 25 years or so? We were playing with house money, got experience, and now a hell of a draft coming up. We will see ya next year. Hope Purdy does well, have to change that last picks name now, he is far from Irrelevant.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
I aim to please. Oh, and are you a mod on the Webzone? Because they nuked the thread about Lance that started 3414 pages ago thats Been making fun of him. Go back to your safe space if you can’t handle the national media and Hawk fans.
Not only is your Lance obsession hilariously pathetic, you're also delusional.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Ive Noticed that since Christmas, the 49ers themselves let alone the media has stopped covering Trey In the fawning way they were before. The Chronicles Sporting Green and KawakamI have already said Purdy will be next years starter. It is projected meanwhile that Trey might not get more than a third round pick if they trade him.

Trey is going to have to adjust his attitude. The 49ers brass is no longer interested in publicizing his gifting of 500 dollar sound bars to his teammates with His 20m bag In hand. Best case scenario he’s looking at a Jordan Love situation.