Trey Lance trying to remain relevant

94Smith

Reaction score
Are you kidding? You start purdy no competition. Has lance helped them througb the playoffs? No, but jimmy did. Lance gets traded for what they can get out of him.
Yeah I wrote that a few weeks ago and it is looking like Purdys job to lose. I still think they might keep him as a back up because of all the qb injuries the 49ers have had over the last 4 years

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Congrats to the 49ers they are easily the better team but the Trey Lance situation is getting funnier and funnier each time they win lol

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
By next week nobody will know who Jason Garropolo or Troy Lance are. Hell we're already forgetting Tim Brady and Clayton Manning, I mean how is there room for greats up against the new American hero B Purdy? The lot of them pale compared to the new chosen one, the media has anointed him, and he shall go forth eternally undefeated henceforth.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Congrats to the 49ers they are easily the better team but the Trey Lance situation is getting funnier and funnier each time they win lol

The 49er fans on this thread probably are taking refuge from what their own fan board is saying about Sleep Number Trey.

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
Trey Lance situation is hilarious, it's up their with Percy Harvin and Jamal Adams. IMO Lance should get a few years to develop and possibly play a Taysom Hill kind of role. If the 49ers were out of the playoffs the Lance trolling would hurt, but they're on such a roll now we fans are immune to conventional troll weaponry. IMO to get a real troll fest going you'll have to go after Montana.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Trey Lance is Active on Twitter cheering for his fcs college team only. Of late, he’s morphed into Sleep Number Trey. He was seen grumping on the sidelines when the Niners were turning Arizona into another Josh Johnson moment. I notice this week the Niners have no promos of him at all nor was he on tv.

I think Sleep Number Trey Has lots of value to a team like the Vikings or Atlanta. M

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Jimmy is gone. Trey is staying. Jimmy has a bigger contract to fill . Trey is on his rookie contract.

Anyone with half a brain cell could figure this out.🙄

Of corse Jimmy is gone. But the more you sit there and rah rah Lance the more ridiculous you appear.

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
Of corse Jimmy is gone. But the more you sit there and rah rah Lance the more ridiculous you appear.
I'm not rah rah over Lance.

You are dismissing Lance as if he actually had the time to prove himself. That makes you ridiculous.

Face it...you don't have a problem with Lance . It could be any QB that the 49ers drafted .

You have an issue with the 49ers. It's a hate thing with you. Every one of your post drips with hate.

One day you might post something worth reading.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Trey Lance situation is hilarious, it's up their with Percy Harvin and Jamal Adams. IMO Lance should get a few years to develop and possibly play a Taysom Hill kind of role. If the 49ers were out of the playoffs the Lance trolling would hurt, but they're on such a roll now we fans are immune to conventional troll weaponry. IMO to get a real troll fest going you'll have to go after Montana.
May your "Quest for 6" last as long as the polar ice caps!

Latest posts