Tuesday of superbowl week...still no where near the nerves

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I've been very emotional this week for the good . I have a sense and a feeling we will win it all . I had this feeling one other time this year . Monday night against the saints . I somehow knew we were gonna blow them out . Not saying we will blow out the broncos but I have that we will win attitude and nothing or no one is going to take this championship away from us!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Don't know how you guys are so calm, I am freaking out man!

Also, this is probably only me, but I have felt that when other fans are calm or not too worried about a game, the more stressed I become.

Tumblr m15cylLmrf1rqfhi2o1 500

sam1313

Reaction score
I'm with the OP, not too stressed about this game. I felt way, way more nervous about the SB in 2005. Although the team did amazing in the playoffs, that team wasn't what I wanted the Seahawks to be. In 2005 we were a lot like Denver was this year. A powerhouse FINESSE team.

I was nervous as hell against the Niners because their team is almost a mirror image of us, and I think it would take a smash mouth team to take us out. No way the Donkey's finesse wins this game through 4 quarters. I just don't see it. I've been wrong before, and I hope to hell I'm not wrong now, but I just don't see this game not taking a horrific toll on Denver through 4 quarters. Whether it is a blow out, decisive win, or another come from behind victory really doesn't matter. As Aros said, "We Got This."

stonewallj799

Reaction score
I agree its almost eerie that I am not as nervous this week as the week before the NFC championship. I just honestly feel like Denver is not as good as San Fran was. I feel like the only way the Hawks loose if they beat themselves. Dumb turnovers dropped passes etc.... That can happen and I wouldn't be blown away if they lost because Denver is a team that will take advantage of mistakes. At the end of the day I just have this feeling the hawks will win and win kind of comfortably by a td.

Latest posts