Two years in a row it has been demonstrated

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
If highly respected, highly experienced and highly paid superstars like Thomas and Sherman are incapable of functioning without Kam out there, that says more about their lack of ability and football intelligence than anything else. If the whole defense completely falls apart because the strong safety is not out there, that is a bad defense.

Nog

Reaction score
No one brings Richards responsibility with this blown coverage? Julio Jones was clearly moving away from Sherman coverage in the third quarter. I don't get why he didn't leave Sherman being man to man on Jones...

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":3d3grnlv said:
Mick063":3d3grnlv said:
Pay that man. The secondary is lost without him.

What the heck does paying him have to do with anything? He's got two years left on a decent contract. I'm more worried about why the heck he came out of a bye week with a NEW injury? You should be calling him out for allowing himself to get an injury coming off a bye week and letting his fans and teammates down.
If I'm not mistaken he got that injury at Friday's practice. Can't remember where I read it, I'll see if I can find it.

edit: Here it is. Seattle Times. It actually happened on Thursday.
http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/...lor-frank-clark-to-miss-game-against-falcons/

Largent80

Reaction score
It is simply not just because he is a good player, but also the chemistry between the LOB. They all know their responsibilities. McCray got baptism by fire, and Sherman lost his edge.