Tyler Lockett nickname?

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":1d8d3l3h said:
He signed his cards "Lockett n Loaded" and "pocket rocket"
"Lockett n Loaded" was the one he mentioned in an interview earlier this year on .com as being his personal favorite.
Once his personal clothing line is rolled out... I guess we'll know his nickname.

DJrmb

Reaction score
I personally like the nice and simple, "T-Lock" that a couple have suggested.

I don't know how common "FTL' is for most people but if a good majority of fans knew FTL is a common abbreviation for 'Faster than Light' then Tyler 'FTL' Lockett or just 'FTL' Locket would be original at least.

Or maybe you don't need to have Lockett's name in it. After all we all know who Beast Mode is...

Hyperdrive?

Super Sonic?

Starburst? - Hey on the plus side if this one stuck we could have another athlete to pelt with sugary products! :th2thumbs:

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
T-Lock and No E are the best.

Ill throw one into the ring:
Tyler "The Mongoose" Lockett

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":1g7tkpsq said:
ZorntoLargent":1g7tkpsq said:
He signed his cards "Lockett n Loaded" and "pocket rocket"
"Lockett n Loaded" was the one he mentioned in an interview earlier this year on .com as being his personal favorite.
Once his personal clothing line is rolled out... I guess we'll know his nickname.

This will end up just being "Loaded," which is fine by me.

:th2thumbs:

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
bbsplitter":28egqmoh said:
CALIHAWK1":28egqmoh said:
Mine is kind of long but it's good

The Reason I Don't Break Something Everytime I Watch A Golden Tate in Detroit Highlight.

This one gets my vote

TRIDBSEWAGTIDH?

I put this in a anagram maker and one of the words it came up with that was cool was "Wrathiest" and thought of immediately of:

"The Wrath" or "The Wraith"

"Tiger" also came up and could work since he was a "Wildcat"

Tiger Rocket/Tyler Lockett... Kind of cheesy though.

A little more ocd:

TRIDBSEWAGTIDH- Tiger or Tyler Rocket Insults DBs (like) SEWAGe Taking It (to) Da House.

Also breaking down the words more you can come up with: "T-Swag" and "Tri" as in "Tri-Force" or "T-Force" because his ability has a reciever/ kick returner/ punt returner

Also put in "Tyler Lockett" in the anagram maker and "Electro" stood out and made me think of "Thunderbolt"

However, one nickname kind of stood out and made perfect sense after throwing this all together:

Tyler "Thundercat" Lockett

sutz

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":2qz69g7a said:
thegreeninyoureye":2qz69g7a said:
Ty-Sky Lockett-Rocket = Sky Rockett. I dont know :)
The whole stadium could sing "Afternoon Delight" when he scores. :lol:
That will go over well with the "I hate Bittersweet Symphony" crowd. :rofl: :laugh:

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":v30q1564 said:
bbsplitter":v30q1564 said:
CALIHAWK1":v30q1564 said:

The Reason I Don't Break Something Everytime I Watch A Golden Tate in Detroit Highlight.

This one gets my vote

TRIDBSEWAGTIDH?

I put this in a anagram maker and one of the words it came up with that was cool was "Wrathiest" and thought of immediately of:

A little more ocd:

TRIDBSEWAGTIDH- Tiger or Tyler Rocket Insults DBs (like) SEWAGe Taking It (to) Da House.

Also breaking down the words more you can come up with: "T-Swag" and "Tri" as in "Tri-Force" or "T-Force" because his ability has a reciever/ kick returner/ punt returner

Also put in "Tyler Lockett" in the anagram maker and "Electro" stood out and made me think of "Thunderbolt"

However, one nickname kind of stood out and made perfect sense after throwing this all together:

[youtube]oYdD38lnqQE[/youtube]

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
HuskerHawk":5rjqhkc5 said:
Pandion Haliaetus":5rjqhkc5 said:
bbsplitter":5rjqhkc5 said:
CALIHAWK1":5rjqhkc5 said:

This one gets my vote

TRIDBSEWAGTIDH?

A little more ocd:

[youtube]oYdD38lnqQE[/youtube]

Maybe one day "Thundercat" will catch on then after every big play Lockett makes they'll flash this video but with the cat symbol in blue and gray and the red highlight in green and the stadium will erupt yelling "Thundercat Ho!"

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
3/4 of Gen Xers will love it.

And 3/4 of Millennials will be doing a WTF. (The other 1/4 will turn to their friend and whisper "That's some crappy cartoon old people used to watch")

Latest posts