Tyler Lockett nickname?

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Uhm, no you cant take Thundercat for Clark. It was a very intricate process that once I thought of it, said it to myself, and posted it... It was just perfect.

However, if you need a nickname for Clark, now that Im thinking about, I watched last game at my in-laws and I cant really cuss around them, and I kept wanting to say Clark is "one bad mofo" but I smartly tempered it and just called him

"The Big Bad Wolf"

eventually in my drunkenness I short-changed it to just

"The Big Bad"

I didnt even consider that he was a Wolverine, until now so it makes even more sense.

Part of which why Lockett is Thundercat is because he was a former Wildcat, that and when you hear thunder, lightning will flash, that, that, and just being able to jump off your couch or bar stool, throw your arm in the air and yell "Thundercat Ho!!!!" after every Lockett TD has become insanely friggin fun..

chris98251

Reaction score
Terminator for Clark, ends plays with a lot of destruction in his wake.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
It's kind of too bad that the Kansas Comet is taken.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":mz6gu93i said:
Uhm, no you cant take Thundercat for Clark. It was a very intricate process that once I thought of it, said it to myself, and posted it... It was just perfect.

However, if you need a nickname for Clark, now that Im thinking about, I watched last game at my in-laws and I cant really cuss around them, and I kept wanting to say Clark is "one bad mofo" but I smartly tempered it and just called him

"The Big Bad Wolf"

"The Big Bad"

I didnt even consider that he was a Wolverine, until now so it makes even more sense.

Part of which why Lockett is Thundercat is because he was a former Wildcat, that and when you hear thunder, lightning will flash, that, that, and just being able to jump off your couch or bar stool, throw your arm in the air and yell "Thundercat Ho!!!!" after every Lockett TD has become insanely friggin fun..

FINE THEN. :D

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
IIRC Tyler Lockett had something like 45 or 46 career TD's at Kansas St. We've seen 3 in preseason so I like the nickname:

TD-Lock or TD-Lockett.

ALSO: "Ninja" would be a good description of Mr Lockett's movement skills.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":m13uuoas said:

"The Big Bad Wolf"

"The Big Bad"

Hmmm....

Attachments

• thundercat1.jpg
    thundercat1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 982

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1bhcvqvs said:
Pandion Haliaetus":1bhcvqvs said:

"The Big Bad Wolf"

"The Big Bad"

Hmmm....

Nice!

Mick063

Reaction score
Ballerina with rocket shoes.

Too long?

Oh well....gave it a shot.

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1lv1g0fe said:
Pandion Haliaetus":1lv1g0fe said:

"The Big Bad Wolf"

"The Big Bad"

Hmmm....
We're getting there. I'm liking this. The Thundercat movement is gaining momentum. Thunder Thunder Thunder Thunder Cat! Don't tell me that don't get you jazzed.

Latest posts