Tyrann Mathieu will miss rest of season with a torn ACL

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
LOL, he stands behind everything he said . . . right up until the moment he raced to edit his post before anyone could "quote" him.

Now he's running away with his tail between his legs. I guess he really is an Arizona fan.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2qdlivc9 said:
LOL, he stands behind everything he said . . . right up until the moment he raced to edit his post before anyone could "quote" him.

Now he's running away with his tail between his legs. I guess he really is an Arizona fan.

To be fair, I asked him to edit the XL comment... noone wants to head down that road before the Holidays..

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Uncle Si":obibvili said:
hawknation2015":obibvili said:

To be fair, I asked him to edit the XL comment... noone wants to head down that road before the Holidays..

That's even worse because he should have realized on his own how nonsensical his argument was.

And then he brings up Nick Foles as his latest example. Hint: it's not an effective diss when the example you use is a QB who beat your own team.

He should be ashamed of that effort . . . and two days from Jesus' birthday.

AZ_fan

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1i9s183n said:
hawknation2015":1i9s183n said:

That. ^

I do stand behind everything I say... I probably went too far, I admit that.

hawknation2015":1i9s183n said:
Uncle Si":1i9s183n said:
And then he brings up Nick Foles as his latest example. Hint: it's not an effective diss when the example you use is a QB who beat your own team.

Any given sunday right... and I had to list Foles... he's the only garbage QB you've lost to this season. All the rest that have beat you (Rodgers, Dalton, Newton, Palmer) are elite and/or are having elite seasons.

We may have lost to a pair of garbage QB's... but at least we've beaten all the elites. That has me feeling confident about the playoffs. The only decent QB you've beaten is Ben... and he still shredded your D worse than Carson did.

Anyway... it's the holidays and I'm just not interested in continuing this pissing contest... :th2thumbs:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
AZ_fan":21k3zpgi said:
Uncle Si":21k3zpgi said:
hawknation2015":21k3zpgi said:

That. ^

I do stand behind everything I say... I probably went too far, I admit that.

hawknation2015":21k3zpgi said:
Uncle Si":21k3zpgi said:

Any given sunday right... and I had to list Foles... he's the only garbage QB you've lost to this season. All the rest that have beat you (Rodgers, Dalton, Newton, Palmer) are elite and/or are having elite seasons.

We may have lost to a pair of garbage QB's... but at least we've beaten all the elites. That has me feeling confident about the playoffs. The only decent QB you've beaten is Ben... and he still shredded your D worse than Carson did.

Anyway... it's the holidays and I'm just not interested in continuing this pissing contest... :th2thumbs:

It's pretty interesting that you diss the Seahawks for losing to Foles the 1st game of season. Yet when someone points out that your team lost to the same QB, it's any given Sunday. 34-22 and 35-6 Seahawk wins, last couple of times the Seahawks played the Cards in Arizona. History has a tendency to repeat...

AZ_fan

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2youbwo0 said:
It's pretty interesting that you diss the Seahawks for losing to Foles the 1st game of season. Yet when someone points out that your team lost to the same QB, it's any given Sunday. 34-22 and 35-6 Seahawk wins, last couple of times the Seahawks played the Cards in Arizona. History has a tendency to repeat...

Let's get all the facts though...

2013 34-22 Seattle (Palmer's only loss vs Seahawks)
2013 17-10 Cardinals (Palmer threw 4 picks and still won in Seattle)

2014 who cares... Palmer was out. You beat our 3rd string QB twice... keep pounding your chest over those 19-3 and 35-6 wins with Lindley/Stanton under center.

2015 39-32 Cardinals in a game that wasn't even that close. Thank us for the 2 redzone turnovers or it's 39-18.

SUMMARY

Cardinals w/ Palmer:

Palmer 2 wins (in Seattle), Seattle 1 win (in Arizona)

Cardinals w/o Palmer:

Seattle 2 wins 2014 sweep, Cardinals 3rd string QB's 0 wins

Damn... any chance the game will get moved to Seattle? It would be really cool if Palmer could bring his record vs the 12's at CenturyLink to 3-0.

AZ_fan

Reaction score
AZ_fan":lgwy2dru said:
Now I gotta get back to work... this thread has gone far enough off topic and I won't be posting in it anymore.

London12":lgwy2dru said:
Maturity all round.

That was yesterday... and I reserve the right to respond to BS posts... like the guy pounding his chest for the 35-6 win against our 3rd string QB.

rideaducati

Reaction score
AZ_fan":qwv41fi7 said:
hawkfan68":qwv41fi7 said:

Let's get all the facts though...

2013 34-22 Seattle (Palmer's only loss vs Seahawks)
2013 17-10 Cardinals (Palmer threw 4 picks and still won in Seattle)

2014 who cares... Palmer was out. You beat our 3rd string QB twice... keep pounding your chest over those 19-3 and 35-6 wins with Lindley/Stanton under center.

2015 39-32 Cardinals in a game that wasn't even that close. Thank us for the 2 redzone turnovers or it's 39-18.

SUMMARY

Cardinals w/ Palmer:

Palmer 2 wins (in Seattle), Seattle 1 win (in Arizona)

Cardinals w/o Palmer:

Seattle 2 wins 2014 sweep, Cardinals 3rd string QB's 0 wins

Damn... any chance the game will get moved to Seattle? It would be really cool if Palmer could bring his record vs the 12's at CenturyLink to 3-0.

And what exactly do those past games have to do with the next game? Seattle will beat down the cards when it counts.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
AZ_fan":1bgtg8eq said:
AZ_fan":1bgtg8eq said:
Now I gotta get back to work... this thread has gone far enough off topic and I won't be posting in it anymore.

London12":1bgtg8eq said:
Maturity all round.

That was yesterday... and I reserve the right to respond to BS posts... like the guy pounding his chest for the 35-6 win against our 3rd string QB.

BS posts? I think not. 34-22 and 35-6 home losses to the Seahawks by Cards are facts. Take a good look at your posts. Lots of BS there. Kind of a like a guy who's pounding his chest when his team has won diddly squat. When the Cards win a SB ring...then talk.

marko358

Reaction score
It will be nice to see the Cards end the season with 3 consecutive loses and a first round exit from the playoffs.

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
AZ_fan":10v4la3w said:
There you go again... there's also a "POSSIBILITY" that Lynch doesn't make it back 100% for the playoffs and Seattle makes a playoff run with Christine Michael...

"L O L"

Does it taste good?