Unfinished Business - Full 2013 Season Hilights

thebanjodude

Reaction score
Download now while you still can!!!

This video really is the single best highlights video I've ever seen.

Throwdown

Reaction score
That run by Lynch vs Houston... Mannn that was insane

Doug Baldwin is frickin' money, I love that guy.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
Rain City Redemption will have a tough time topping this. Very well done.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Phenomenal job
Not sure if anyone noticed, and I'm sure there were more, but did anyone notice Luke Willson's block on I think it was Dansby in Arizona opening hole for Lynch on the first run showed in that film. He is better than a lot of people think.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2pflz6t5 said:
We are going to miss Golden Tate. What he did is not easily replaceable.

Clemons also made more of an impact than i thought.

seahawksny

Reaction score
and the Safety in the Colts game was NOT a safety. Johnson had control over that one. Cant believe that wasnt overturned. That could have meant the game with the extra 5 points. But who cares now. winning the SB is better than 14-2 and not winning

OP
OP
253hawk

253hawk

Reaction score
Yeah that Colts game was horribly officiated. Still irritating to watch.

12 men in the huddle? My ass, unless the ref was counting himself.

NKWY2hy

seahawksny

Reaction score
253hawk":37t7pju9 said:
Yeah that Colts game was horribly officiated. Still irritating to watch.

12 men in the huddle? My ass, unless the ref was counting himself.

NKWY2hy

Or two of carpenter- dude is BIG

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Thanks for the video! Very great work...

I only have one complaint...the music. I would WAY rather listen to just the broadcast than have music on top of it. I figure people can just turn music on while they watch if that's their thing, but unfortunately I can't turn the music off in the video without turning off the broadcast.

But again...love the video.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
Absolutely brilliant video. Bravo.

That was one heck of a ride last season. Lynch, Baldwin, and Tate are absolute beasts. I'm gonna miss you Tate.

As good as Sherm and ET are, I think Kam had the best season of the three.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
awesome video gonna hoot it up to the big screen later and watch it.

idahohawk

Reaction score
Tears in my eyes as I got to the NFCCG. Well done. This will pacify me until Rain City Redemption. Thank you!

hawk45

Reaction score
Wayyyy better than the DVD IMO. DVD had a lot of sideline chatter which is ketchy for the casual fan but I like the actual broadcast angles and this video had a lot of that. Also many more plays than the DVD had.

Shows RW as a stone cold assassin, Lynch as a mauler, the entire D as just crazy, and making me have a little Tate angst :( Although Kearse did some thangs on there that made me feel a bit better.

OP
OP
253hawk

253hawk

Reaction score
I didn't make this vid, just to clear any misconceptions up. Just stumbled across it while getting lost on youtube.

irocdave

Reaction score
Great video and best I have seen since the Hawks beat down the Donkies in the SB. I ran a HDMI from my computer to the family TV and my family relieved the glory from last year. Several things jumped out to me. The D was more dominate than I remember pure and simple. Kearse, ADB and tate were spectacular throughout the year. No wonder Baldwin was so pissed off at Chris Carter...

Tate was awesome at punt returns. Tate was also awesome after catching the ball, lots of YAC and looked like a mini Lynch. We all know how well he blocked for run plays, those that think we wont miss his game are ignorant.

Kearse and Baldwin had so many spectacular catches during the season it's hard to say who is the better receiver.

Lynch tore it up for most of the early season even though he dint have the year end production you would expect to see from an elite RB. We are going to really, really, really miss his running style in a year or two. I was amazed at his footwork and speed in the open field, Watching Lynch stiff arm and grind out yardage was vintage Lynch but worth watching again. He is special and hopefully gets another shot at beasting his way to touchdowns in a SB. The Hawks will not be able his production unless they have a dominate O line similar to 05. They don't have any of those type of players on the roster right now though.

M Smith was more productive than I remember. Chris Clemons was in on almost every sack or QB hurry, we are going to miss him. Mebane had a good year also.

Great video and it's worth watching.

Wilson was not a game manager but rather a manager until the game had to change. Then he changed it. No clichés for this but all I know is he isn't just a game manager.