Unfinished business ...Marshawn

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":396vjheq said:
I liked this.
I liked the fact that We got to hear the REAL slant on his frame of mind., the fact that he was embarrassed when he realized he was being filmed, was just icing on the cake. :vodka:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
He wasn't embarrassed to be filmed. He paid for the whole film crew to be there. The YT itself is promo for his merch company.

mikeak

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":22btemln said:
He wasn't embarrassed to be filmed. He paid for the whole film crew to be there. The YT itself is promo for his merch company.

This is an unpopular opinion. He is doing this out of the goodness of his heart because he loves Seattle so much is the only acceptable narrative.... At least so have I been told

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":dlk9cpou said:

HIs film/tv production company.

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
mikeak":21tvpt8a said:
SantaClaraHawk":21tvpt8a said:

This is an unpopular opinion. He is doing this out of the goodness of his heart because he loves Seattle so much is the only acceptable narrative.... At least so have I been told

The Hawks reached out to HIM because they were in need. Dude didn't orchestrate the in injuries of the running backs and then persuade the Hawks into taking him back.

This wasn't part of the Beast Mode business plan at the start of 2019.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":1nbzuwse said:
mikeak":1nbzuwse said:
SantaClaraHawk":1nbzuwse said:

The Hawks reached out to HIM because they were in need. Dude didn't orchestrate the in injuries of the running backs and then persuade the Hawks into taking him back.

This wasn't part of the Beast Mode business plan at the start of 2019.

It's a symbiotic relationship. Both feel they can benefit.

He's hired his own YT film crew, same as Kaep and AB. I'm not saying they have similar motives. But lining up a professional video crew like this, or having merch rolled out same day of his signing, just doesn't happen overnight. He and Hawks had this planned from the beginning of the month.

If Pete uses them as a crutch for RRP, though, we're still losing. We gotta mix it up more.

xray

Reaction score
" At the end of the day "...he's as articulate as always . I was a huge lynch fan and still am . Good luck to him ; but I won't blame a loss on him if that happens .

Latest posts