uniforms

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
pehawk":3q8d8oho said:
Hawks85, don't believe any of these dudes. They're just too scared to admit the emperor's nude.
I HATED them at first. For some reason, they grew on me? Love Em now.

Riley12

Reaction score
hawks85":2itogreb said:
i dont know why they took the friggin logo off the sleeves of the new uniforms.

You are preaching to the choir here. Bring back the sleevehawk!!

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
volsunghawk":30qc2txk said:
Did I fall into a time machine and travel to two and a half years ago?

Yeah me too.. I don't think I was in the hot tub time machine.

I like them though.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Part of me wishes I could see the previous 2002-on uniforms in the Nike template with the tighter fit, different materials, and lower front number positioning. Just out of curiosity.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
volsunghawk":k1pmijwg said:
Did I fall into a time machine and travel to two and a half years ago?
Too funny this is exactly what I was thinking. At that time I recall a lot of people saying they did not like them. I was mixed and missed the sleeve hawk too. That said they have grown on me. In part because I learned the uniform draws from a lot of PNW history in the colors, the Native American artwork, and how the Jersey was designed to look like a totem pole. Pretty cool details IMO.

Now when I watch highlights of the original beast quake I think those are kind of ugly compared to these.

Go Hawks!!

hawkfannj

Reaction score
They have grown on me . The away whites are the best of what we got now . The home ones are a little much for my taste.

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
The main problem with the sleeve hawk is that... modern fotball jerseys, unless your name is Byron Maxwell,.... DON'T HAVE SLEEVES!!!

OP
OP
H

hawks85

Reaction score
Swedishhawkfan":itt2aoq3 said:
The main problem with the sleeve hawk is that... modern fotball jerseys, unless your name is Byron Maxwell,.... DON'T HAVE SLEEVES!!!
well we can be like the cards and put the logo on the back of our jersey's lol.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
New Bucs and Jags helmets are sick. I wish Buffalo, Jets & Giants would all go back to their 90's helmet designs.

grizbob

Reaction score
You guys keep your stinking, filthy mitts off the unis. It's taken me two (or is it 3?) years to fall in love with them and I'm not ready for a change cause I'm old and don't suffer change lightly ;)

Pak-Man12

Reaction score
I love the current uniforms, but unlike everyone here it seems I am not a fan of the wolf grey even though I have a jersey that color. I actually love the color scheme, including the neon green, because you'll notice every Seattle sports team has those colors now. Mariners (though the green isn't neon), Sounders, Seahawks, those are our colors! And if we ever do get an NHL team and the Sonics come back I'm hoping they go with that color scheme as well.

The Holmgren era uniforms used to be my favorite but now I watch old videos and they look so bland. I wouldn't mind seeing throwback silver once in a while either. Beats the hell out of Pittsburgh's bumblebee costumes they like to assault our eyes with occasionally.

halps80

Reaction score
I figure we will finally see the throwbacks during the 2019 season. Those who remember the 1994 season, the NFL's 75th, will recall that all teams wore an early uniform for a couple of games (We wore grey masks/sleeve stripes). Stands to reason it will happen for the 100th season, as well.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Still amazed that Nike was allowed to be featured so prominently on the sleeves of our home jerseys. We're the Seattle Seahawks, not the Seattle Swooshes. This is the only thing I disapprove of in the home jerseys.

As for the alternates, I like the idea of grey, but the shade of wolf grey in ours is so light it looks like a less-bright white. What's the point in that? When they're being worn in a game, I sometimes have to watch the game a while before I realize they're wearing the alternates. (Although I know it shouldn't -- their whites are WHITE!) The wolf grey should've been a couple shades darker. And I bet it would look even more kick-ass.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Can we all just agree that the reebok era 2002-2011 jerseys were the worst? The "Seahawk Blue" is the worst color any football team has ever worn. I celebrated on theday it was announced they were finally getting rid of it.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":n3zumhlp said:
Funny, when they first came out 2 years ago, I hated them. Now, I actually really like them. Love them even. Bought one recently, my Kam Chancellor #31 jersey a few weeks ago.

I felt the same way. I liked the previous jerseys. yea, they were a bit bland, but the blue was a good color.

I don't mind the old jerseys, but I'm not as nostalgic on them as some. Maybe it's because we sucked for most of the time we wore them. I also HATE the old logo; it looks like the Seahawk is confused, or someone just kicked him in the nuts. The new logo is probably the best logo in the game (the Jags logo is pretty sharp as well).

My next two jerseys are a home Chancellor and a Wolf Grey Lynch.