uniforms

SonicHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":gfmej6db said:
Our two most recent sets of uniforms absolutely devastate and annihilate our original uniforms, which were ugly as hell.

In my opinion.

QFT.

Although the previous set was a bit boring, it wasn't ugly.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I liked the old unis too. The only thing I really don't like looking back is the blue on the previous logo where the grey is now. The new logo is so much fresher. Old blue & green logo was dope too.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Our current uniforms are undoubtedly the best ones to date, IMO. I really wish we could make the wolf greys our default road uniforms, however.

Then it'd be perfect.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I did not like the jerseys that preceded the current ones. I love the ones the team has now, and I'm usually a traditionalist. I think it's awesome how so many little aspects of the uniform are acknowledgements of the fans.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
They are the best Hawk uniform in team history, IMO. I know this is all subjective, but why do you want the old comatosed zombie bird back on the sleeves?
That belongs on a totem pole;not a jersey. I wonder if the 'same old Seahawks,' is a comfort zone for some long-time fans and history buffs.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawks85":2pzlynsa said:
i dont want to offend anyone on here, but is it me or do the seahawks uniform not so great. i dont like them at all. the helmet logo is cool but the jersey's not so much. i dont know why they took the friggin logo off the sleeves of the new uniforms.
No offense, it's you! 8)

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
SonicHawk":1mkvz42t said:
2009Alternates.jpg

Seeing Houshimazilla wearing that jersey makes it that much more offensive. Man, I can't stand that guy.

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
hawks85":26v9q9a8 said:
i dont want to offend anyone on here, but is it me or do the seahawks uniform not so great. i dont like them at all. the helmet logo is cool but the jersey's not so much. i dont know why they took the friggin logo off the sleeves of the new uniforms.

I resemble that remark. :lol:

Rob12

Reaction score
I didn't like them at first, but they rapidly grew on me. Now, I love them.

Rob12

Reaction score
Seafan":2upbexbc said:
They are well liked around the league. Best Seahawk uniform since the Seahawk sleeve jersey. I'm not a fan of the neon green but the current Hawk uniform is one of the best in the NFL.

This. The players love them. I remember reading an article about the Oregon uniforms and how they absolutely help in bringing recruits to Eugene. It sounds crazy, but they had the data to back it up. I'll try and find the article.

That's probably a big reason that they sought so much input from the players. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Kam have a huge part in designing the current uniforms?

AgentDib

Reaction score
I do think we could take a page from BSU's playbook with the bright blue uniforms against a bright blue field. Crazy good camouflage and their players disappear at times, especially the guy I saw wearing grey everywhere else. Turf colored jerseys would bolster our secondary stats and maybe help our pedestrian wide receivers get an extra step or two on the safety.

shawnsim

Reaction score
Maulbert":3dg936rh said:
shawnsim":3dg936rh said:
Maulbert":3dg936rh said:
I wouldn't mind these modifications:

That.........is actually pretty nice.

I personally feel it would honor the classic look while still being cutting edge.

Yeah, objective achieved. I really like it.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Unfortunately the NFL won't let us wear silver helmets as an alternate with the new rules, and rumor has it Mr. Allen doesn't like the throwbacks.

W3PX6AB

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
hawks85":pxn2rkd9 said:

Trippin' :141847_bnono:

false start

Reaction score
I used to be all about how the team "looked" but... now that theres a product on the field worth critiquing and enjoying to watch I find I dont even notice the jersey really at all anymore. Win and you can wear whatever you want, idgaf