Update: Lynch ruled OUT Sunday

Anthony!

Reaction score
I am fine with him not 0playign as I was worried him playing might make them revert in philosophy, which would be a huge mistake.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1f5ttsrw said:
So he pulled out at the last minute because he's intitled and not because he's hurt? Jesus christ. I don't understand the vitriol towards Lynch because he's not there this weekend.

I think you guys are trolling me. You can't be cereal.
Spell it right. Entitled.
Lynch is not too injured to attend a playoff game that could very well be his last in a Seahawks uni.

andyh64000

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":1fdrgxjs said:
Tech Worlds":1fdrgxjs said:
So he pulled out at the last minute because he's intitled and not because he's hurt? Jesus christ. I don't understand the vitriol towards Lynch because he's not there this weekend.

Lynch is not too injured to attend a playoff game that could very well be his last in a Seahawks uni.

If there is a chance he could play if there is a game next week I would MUCH rather have him getting treatment than waving some pom poms

SeaWolv

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":2jwoq7nq said:
He's rehabing and you guys want him to stay in a city that is like 10 degrees above freezing? Outside on the sidelines at that?

10 degrees above freezing is 42 degrees so yeah I would be ok with that.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
andyh64000":17s0wjnl said:
Russ Willstrong":17s0wjnl said:
Tech Worlds":17s0wjnl said:

If there is a chance he could play if there is a game next week I would MUCH rather have him getting treatment than waving some pom poms

There's no treatment beyond what he's already had so yeah I'd rather him with the team that he's been away from for many weeks.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
andyh64000":3fso15j4 said:
Russ Willstrong":3fso15j4 said:
Tech Worlds":3fso15j4 said:

Resting on a heated bench wont keep him from healing will it? No guarantee there is a next weeks game for Hawks either. Besides"waving pom poms" come with the title of leader...that's what Lynch does when he's on the sidelines talking guys up!

SeaWolv

Reaction score
marko358":o3qevvz2 said:
SeaWolv":o3qevvz2 said:
As one of the greatest coaches of all time said:

"Nothing is more important than the team. No man, No coach, no player. The team, the team, the team."

It's important teammates support their team no matter what. Especially in the playoffs.

Where was your outrage last week when Graham wasn't on the sidelines in Arizona? Why didn't you post this quote a week ago?

I'd say the same thing to Jimmy. My silence does not indicate endorsement.

andyh64000

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":37b7f7qf said:
andyh64000":37b7f7qf said:
Russ Willstrong":37b7f7qf said:
Tech Worlds":37b7f7qf said:

Resting on a heated bench wont keep him from healing will it? No guarantee there is a next weeks game for Hawks either. Besides"waving pom poms" come with the title of leader...that's what Lynch does when he's on the sidelines talking guys up!

Sitting on a heated bench in 0 degrees will not do him as much good as the treatment he will receive by staying home...not even close.

OpHawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2tubm8kv said:
Lynch a Patriot next year...

haha Lynch wouldn't even make it to his locker by the time Belichick canned him with his special treatment

SeaWolv

Reaction score
andyh64000":3j2ah8gu said:
Sitting on a heated bench in 0 degrees will not do him as much good as the treatment he will receive by staying home...not even close.

What treatment do you think he's going to get that makes staying home so important??

andyh64000

Reaction score
SeaWolv":2lyosh0m said:
andyh64000":2lyosh0m said:

What treatment do you think he's going to get that makes staying home so important??

You mean from the one of the most advanced sports injury treatment/rehab facilities in the world? I don't know...but it's probably a lot more than sitting on a heat pad in the freezer.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
andyh64000":3hljyajz said:
Russ Willstrong":3hljyajz said:
andyh64000":3hljyajz said:
Russ Willstrong":3hljyajz said:

Not going to be 0 degrees at the sidelines. Heated turf does provide above freezing environment at ground level. Heated player benches with pull out blowers and warming compartments behind for gear. Helmet warmers. Some areas with warming bays. Not to mention Lynch usually wears sweats beneath his uniform as well as a balaclava mask under his helmet and gloves.

andyh64000

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":33h3hqoy said:
andyh64000":33h3hqoy said:
Russ Willstrong":33h3hqoy said:
andyh64000":33h3hqoy said:

Not going to be 0 degrees at the sidelines. Heated turf does provide above freezing environment at ground level. Heated player benches with pull out blowers and warming compartments behind for gear. Helmet warmers. Some areas with warming bays. Not to mention Lynch usually wears sweats beneath his uniform as well as a balaclava mask under his helmet and gloves.

My point is what makes it more likely he would be able to play next week? Staying home and getting advanced treatment or going to the game, yelling "first and ten, do it again, go Seahawks go!", and flying for 8 hours.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
andyh64000":2n9e55mg said:
SeaWolv":2n9e55mg said:
andyh64000":2n9e55mg said:

You mean from the one of the most advanced sports injury treatment/rehab facilities in the world? I don't know...but it's probably a lot more than sitting on a heat pad in the freezer.
Lynch had abdominal surgery seven weeks ago. Brett Favre had 30 inches of intestine removed then willed his team to a win 6 weeks later. Why can't Lynch even attend a playoff game? I dont recall them removing his guts during the surgery.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Is our game next week scheduled as of today? We must have already beaten the Vikes. So is Lynch attending that game now that he will be rehabbing today and tomorrow? When and what is his abdominal rehab regimen.

andyh64000

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":5ydtsfnp said:
Is our game next week scheduled as of today? We must have already beaten the Vikes. So is Lynch attending that game now that he will be rehabbing today and tomorrow? When and what is his abdominal rehab regimen.

The team's goal is to win the Super Bowl. What makes that more likely? An improved chance that he plays next week or having him watch this game from the sidelines?