Update: Lynch ruled OUT Sunday

Hawkpower

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":2gb77lm3 said:
another thread illustrating the reason why i have to give this place a break. if ML is not playing...it's cuz he can't.

Well at least you ended your break long enough to let us know.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Seeing that Pittsburgh still ran the ball not to badly tonight with their #3 and 4 guy in helped lessen my worry for tomorrow a little bit

Hawkpower

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":1rtd7spm said:
Seeing that Pittsburgh still ran the ball not to badly tonight with their #3 and 4 guy in helped lessen my worry for tomorrow a little bit

Road teams 2-0 thus far....

253hawk

Reaction score
Why would Lynch come back and practice all week if he wasn't intending to try to play? It'd have been way easier and less suspicious to just take another week off for rehab.

rcaido

Reaction score
It's obvious he wants to bamboozle the team and pretty much ruin his reputation. Just so he can say gotcha Pete!

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Michael Irvin's report regarding Lynch sure appears to make a whole lot of sense of the situation. I mean, all week long all we heard about was Lynch was a "full go". Then, all of a sudden he's not playing and didn't even travel with the team for support. On the other hand, perhaps Lynch's agent's claim about him having a "tweak" on practice on Friday is actually true. The whole thing certainly appears raises eyebrows, that's for sure. Given that Lynch himself doesn't really talk, I personally feel that we just don't have enough information to go on to make an informed judgment on the situation -- one way or the other.

To the nervous nellies out there, I would say that Lynch or no Lynch the Seahawks will be just fine.

After all, over the last 7 games of the season, the Seahawks (Without Marshawn Lynch) ...

went 6-1
averaged 148.28 yards rushing/game
averaged 4.36 yards/carry
scored an average of 32 points/game

Even since Rawls went down, the Seahawks running game (outside of the Rams game) has done just fine. Over the course of the past 3 games the Christine Michael and Bryce Brown running attack has ...

averaged 128.6 yards rushing/game
averaged 4.06 yards/carry

... and the Seahawks Offense has scored an average of 27.6 points/game

We'll see where things are at with Lynch this next week ... but I'm fairly confident that we'll be just fine tomorrow.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
seahawksny":21kssr6a said:
Is anyone now worried about this game tomorrow?
I am

Not cause he isn't playing but because of the distraction

This guy is..................

Hawkpower

Reaction score
253hawk":o1urobmt said:
Why would Lynch come back and practice all week if he wasn't intending to try to play? It'd have been way easier and less suspicious to just take another week off for rehab.

Maybe something happened or was said late in the week that set him off? Doesnt take much.

Very well may be that a slight tweak is so damaging that he cant even board a bus for a game that wont be taking place for 48 more hours, but considering his unique ways, pretty much any scenario is on the table.

I think its funny that some of us are so blinded by.....well I'm not sure what, but to stubbornly yell that an injury is the ONLY possibility here is bizarre.

If it was Russ, sure. Beast? Who knows.