UPDATE:Sherman lobbying for LOB to be on the cover of Madden

Cartire

Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11060 ... l-15-cover
I've been trying to get the Legion of Boom on the cover, and EA has been fighting me," Sherman told reporters Monday at the Seahawks' OTA. "So if everybody wants to start a petition to get the Legion of Boom on the cover, here it is, here's an open invitation.

I figured this needed more exposure then the other madden thread, as the interest in that thread is fading and fresh eyes could help the cause.

Hes basically asking for someone to make a petition to EA requesting the entire LOB be on the cover and not just him. Pretty selfless and noble cause if you ask me.

So someone did,

https://www.change.org/petitions/ea-spo ... over#share

sign please, share if possible.

UPDATE: I have updated the link to a new petition. ITs the same thing but with far greater backing. Please resign the new petition. I have closed the other one.

nategreat

Reaction score
That would be AWESOME! This would ultimately end the theory of the curse, as there is no way it could take out the entire LOB. I hope this happens.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
nategreat":3hgh262y said:
That would be AWESOME! This would ultimately end the theory of the curse, as there is no way it could take out the entire LOB. I hope this happens.

Bus accident?

In all honesty, if they all did get on, and there was a bus accident. I would hearby be a believer and scoff at any naysayer.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I'm now counting down to people yelling at you for talking about a hypothetical bus accident as if that makes it more likely to happen.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
Blitzer88":312uxkg6 said:
Ugh..............I don't know about this.............

eeyore_new.png

I even hear it in Eeyores voice now.

HawkHouse

Reaction score
Signed, this would be awesome!

Was going to share on my FB but I'm not too keen on Change.org having access to my friends list, not sure what's up with that or why they would need it ...

Anyway, LOB !!!

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Lobbing?
The only lobbing that went on, was the Kaepernick tip pass........ a poor job of lobbing a pass.
I'm all for lobbying for this. Or should it be "LOBbying"?

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
HawkHouse":uiyjh5ml said:
Signed, this would be awesome!

Was going to share on my FB but I'm not too keen on Change.org having access to my friends list, not sure what's up with that or why they would need it ...

Anyway, LOB !!!

You can just copy the link, and post it on your facebook. Then it wont give it access, it will just share the page.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":28pbnist said:
Lobbing?
The only lobbing that went on, was the Kaepernick tip pass........ a poor job of lobbing a pass.
I'm all for lobbying for this. Or should it be "LOBbying"?

Good find. my b.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
only issues i see with this:

-NFLPA might have certain compensation requirements; it may not be as simple as "Take what sherman would get paid and divide it by 4".

-There was a fan vote to put sherman on the cover; it sort of undermines the involvement of the fans and the process to suddenly change what it is you're putting on the cover; although, there is no legal obligation by EA to put whom everyone votes for on the cover necessarily.

-Sets a precedent that other future cover athletes that their involvement and representation is negotiable; EA may not want to open themselves up for making the process more complicated than it needs to be.

All that being said i think it would be pretty cool. I wouldn't mind seeing the 12 flag in the background somewhere either.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
"He's a me-first guy" they said
"watch when he gets paid" they said
"He's a locker room cancer" they said
"The 'real' Sherman will rear its ugly head" they said

mikeak

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2fv8e6ck said:
-There was a fan vote to put sherman on the cover; it sort of undermines the involvement of the fans and the process to suddenly change what it is you're putting on the cover; although, there is no legal obligation by EA to put whom everyone votes for on the cover necessarily.

Sherman is on the cover. Just a different background which happens to include a few other people......

Latest posts