UW AT OREGON STATE

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Another excellent play fake, no reason to review, thats a touchdown. What a beating.

drrew

Reaction score
Throwdown":2c2spv9p said:
Marcus Peters needs to be in the Seahawks secondary in a year or so

He has some ties to Marshawn....it may not be any more than Marshawn working out with some of the top prospects out of Oakland, but it's something.

mrblitz

Reaction score
i too was thinking peters isn't big enough. then, it got me thinking... where do pete and john find the guys to keep reloading depth behind sherman? do they target big wideouts in the draft, who indicate in pre-draft interviews a willingness to convert to corner? there aren't a lot of big corners out there, are there?

drrew

Reaction score
IcedHawk":2ursdc5b said:
Throwdown":2ursdc5b said:
Marcus Peters needs to be in the Seahawks secondary in a year or so

He's too small

Bigger than Thurmond, within a half inch or so of Lane while weighing more.

jkitsune

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3b7p0gi5 said:
I sure hope Washington has a QB coach that can teach Miles how to put some touch on his passes.

Even his 'bullets' look like they have tons of 'touch.' Which is to say he has a weak arm. Still fairly impressed with him for a first start.

drrew

Reaction score
mrblitz":hpp74rm5 said:
i too was thinking peters isn't big enough. then, it got me thinking... where do pete and john find the guys to keep reloading depth behind sherman? do they target big wideouts in the draft, who indicate in pre-draft interviews a willingness to convert to corner? there aren't a lot of big corners out there, are there?

Don't get too caught up in what the Seahawks have now and immediately think that's what they'll always have. I doubt you'll ever see someone 5'9 170 at CB for PC, but they won't always go 6'4 220. Don't be surprised if there isn't a conventionally sized CB across from Sherman as soon as next season.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Pete prefers the big corners, but if a dude can play pete won't hesitate to draft and play him, don't be ignorant sheesh

SeatownJay

Reaction score
jkitsune":2vapynx1 said:
SeatownJay":2vapynx1 said:
I sure hope Washington has a QB coach that can teach Miles how to put some touch on his passes.

Even his 'bullets' look like they have tons of 'touch.' Which is to say he has a weak arm. Still fairly impressed with him for a first start.
I've seen several of his passes sail on him. That's what I was referring to.

HawkWow

Reaction score
He looks better than he did last week, but I still feel he throws the ball like a center fielder throwing home. Is he on the baseball team?

I'm looking for the positives, but confused by all this "Miles is WAY better than Price" talk, I don't know what criteria was used in determining that.

Right on for COOP!

HawkWow

Reaction score
Dawgs beating the Beavers like Pacquiao just beat Rios. Shut out and in ugly fashion.