Vax Check

balakoth

Reaction score
mikeak":308b8m8o said:
1) I used the Clear app which has facial recognition to get to your loaded information. That worked like a charm and was quick, but should be

2) For those not understanding why a negative test when being vaccinated isn't a requirement - you don't get it. You probably never will. If everyone was vaccinated then despite breakthroughs we would have a relatively normal society with minimal spread. The people now vaccinated gets to live life normally despite having an increased risk of getting sick thanks to those that don't get it

3) Buffalo acknowledged this past week that enforcing masks don't work. So they made it simpler. Everyone has to be vaccinated. End of story. Then no masks. They are doing 1 shot required first then 3 weeks later (or something like it) 2nd shot required. I like it. Gets rid of policing in the stadium

We do get it.. You don't

It spreads with the vaccine, You contract it with the vaccine.. the vaccine limits YOUR effect or or strength of symptoms

Please don't tell other people they don't get it.. when you seem to be missing a basic ass fact and point

balakoth

Reaction score
mikeak":34fdllm1 said:
1) I used the Clear app which has facial recognition to get to your loaded information. That worked like a charm and was quick, but should be

2) For those not understanding why a negative test when being vaccinated isn't a requirement - you don't get it. You probably never will. If everyone was vaccinated then despite breakthroughs we would have a relatively normal society with minimal spread. The people now vaccinated gets to live life normally despite having an increased risk of getting sick thanks to those that don't get it

3) Buffalo acknowledged this past week that enforcing masks don't work. So they made it simpler. Everyone has to be vaccinated. End of story. Then no masks. They are doing 1 shot required first then 3 weeks later (or something like it) 2nd shot required. I like it. Gets rid of policing in the stadium

BTW you mean like when everyone got the flu shot.. and had the 7 strain pneumonia vaccine yet we still lose 75k weekly over the seasons. (Apparently magically not this year... Imagine that)

Want some charts? THat CDC apparently took down that many have screenshot like me?

Bring your King5 Facts all you want... but there are things people seem to disregard unfortunately.

balakoth

Reaction score
ZagHawk":266inu9i said:
Washington49er":266inu9i said:
ZagHawk":266inu9i said:
Spohawks":266inu9i said:
Watching the game, most people were not wearing a mask. Lol clearly masks are not "Required".

Like most public places you are allowed to take off your mask if your "actively drinking or eating". That being said people walked around saying "I am actively drinking" holding a beer and they remained maskless all over. It is what it is. Those who care about the idea of potentially being asymptomatic (and/or believe in masks and trust the doctors and etc) will wear masks (this is my camp), and those who don't care and/or don't believe in the doctors/scientists/virus, will do what they do (as an American this is your right). This is the new norm.

Not trying to start a debate, just pointing out the hypocrisy. Most of the stadiums for 2 weeks have been at capacity, and I know most are supposed to be vaxed but we all know that isn't the case. Why is it no one is concerned this will be a "super spreader event"?

As a vaxxed person outside of my kids who can’t get vaxxed but thankfully for kids it seems no worse than other stuff. It seems like the unvaccinated adults are The ones who are dying. I’m less concerned (for the ones who are voluntarily
Taking this route). I am concerned about the people who can’t get hospitals beds though for other issues.

You mean unvaxxed adults who have multiple underlying conditions or are in the same category to lose life due to influenza or pneumonia? 10-4 Just checking. Making sure you wanted to hit all those factual points.

"Adult" is a broad term

balakoth

Reaction score
balakoth":1gt6h59h said:
ZagHawk":1gt6h59h said:
Washington49er":1gt6h59h said:
ZagHawk":1gt6h59h said:
Like most public places you are allowed to take off your mask if your "actively drinking or eating". That being said people walked around saying "I am actively drinking" holding a beer and they remained maskless all over. It is what it is. Those who care about the idea of potentially being asymptomatic (and/or believe in masks and trust the doctors and etc) will wear masks (this is my camp), and those who don't care and/or don't believe in the doctors/scientists/virus, will do what they do (as an American this is your right). This is the new norm.

Not trying to start a debate, just pointing out the hypocrisy. Most of the stadiums for 2 weeks have been at capacity, and I know most are supposed to be vaxed but we all know that isn't the case. Why is it no one is concerned this will be a "super spreader event"?

As a vaxxed person outside of my kids who can’t get vaxxed but thankfully for kids it seems no worse than other stuff. It seems like the unvaccinated adults are The ones who are dying. I’m less concerned (for the ones who are voluntarily
Taking this route). I am concerned about the people who can’t get hospitals beds though for other issues.

You mean unvaxxed adults who have multiple underlying conditions or are in the same category to lose life due to influenza or pneumonia? 10-4 Just checking. Making sure you wanted to hit all those factual points.

"Adult" is a broad term

Thankfully you can't give it to your unvaxxed children now ..... oh wait...

Reaction score
mikeak":1il2vp2j said:

Mike - Which entry did you use for the Clear App? I went through 3 different lines and finally the 3rd knew what it was......and here I thought I was being more prepared (I thought there was a photo on the Clear App of my Card, but apparently I never took one for that, so the first couple of guys looked at me like I had 3 heads)

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
balakoth":1hc6v5it said:
ZagHawk":1hc6v5it said:
Washington49er":1hc6v5it said:
ZagHawk":1hc6v5it said:

"Adult" is a broad term

Pretty interesting fact you have there. Since currently I know a 38 year old female who is probably dying tonight. Also know a very healthy 32 year old who had a pretty horrific case for a few weeks and then recovered. And that's just in the last few weeks. I've had an in shape 50 year old co worker in the ICU, he's out now and recovered and another who couldn't get out of bed for 8 days, but yeah, it's just as deadly as influenza :roll: Start reading r/hermancainaward and see how many people are dying where their only co-morbidity seems to be carrying some extra lbs around. And then think about how many americans are overweight.

stack55

Reaction score
They were just screening people with Titan jerseys on, LOL

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Hollandhawk":hff2k1bq said:
balakoth":hff2k1bq said:
ZagHawk":hff2k1bq said:
Washington49er":hff2k1bq said:

"Adult" is a broad term

Pretty interesting fact you have there. Since currently I know a 38 year old female who is probably dying tonight. Also know a very healthy 32 year old who had a pretty horrific case for a few weeks and then recovered. And that's just in the last few weeks. I've had an in shape 50 year old co worker in the ICU, he's out now and recovered and another who couldn't get out of bed for 8 days, but yeah, it's just as deadly as influenza :roll: Start reading r/hermancainaward and see how many people are dying where their only co-morbidity seems to be carrying some extra lbs around. And then think about how many americans are overweight.

Should I list all the people I know who have gotten the virus and haven't died or went to the hospital? It might be around 5 pages long...

mikeak

Reaction score
balakoth":3b0p09ln said:
mikeak":3b0p09ln said:

We do get it.. You don't

It spreads with the vaccine, You contract it with the vaccine.. the vaccine limits YOUR effect or or strength of symptoms

Please don't tell other people they don't get it.. when you seem to be missing a basic ass fact and point

Fewer vaccinated people get it so overall it spreads less for vaccinated people. It is a numbers game
It is about not overwhelming our healthcare system and reduce long term effects on our society -- the vaccine accomplishes this
if everyone had gotten vaccinated then we would not have the spread we have now. It would have reduced the R-Value below 1 and the spread would be reducing despite having breakthrough cases (would be way fewer)

You left facts out as you claim to "get it"

mikeak

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":16l1k8pa said:
mikeak":16l1k8pa said:

Mike - Which entry did you use for the Clear App? I went through 3 different lines and finally the 3rd knew what it was......and here I thought I was being more prepared (I thought there was a photo on the Clear App of my Card, but apparently I never took one for that, so the first couple of guys looked at me like I had 3 heads)

Interesting -- we had that look at a bar or two, but then I clicked "more details" and it pulled up which vaccine and all the bouncers were like - oh cool

I used the entry right across from the Public Gantry house right in front of the stadium. Not sure the number by the pro-shop. No issue

flv

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2noxnpg5 said:
Went to the game today and got to say I was very disappointed with the vaccine card check. This isn’t a discussion about the vaccine. I waited in line and the guy who was checking vaccine cards barely even looked at the picture on my phone, definitely didn’t cross check it with my ID. I don’t even think he looked. The guy in front of me showed him his tickets on his phone and he waived him in. I could have showed him a picture of a football on my phone and he would have let me in.

If you want to check vaccination status, then actually do it. So either actually do it, or do away with it.
Totally agree.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I think everyone should have to wear N95 masks or straight up gas masks. I don’t feel safe unless everyone has a negative COVID test from that day. Or non N95 or better masks.

Also should not have people randomly sitting next to each other. Families can sit next to each other. But everyone else should be 6 feet apart.

Also no yelling without at least a N95 mask on. And gloves.

Really if you look at the college games they have produced super spreaders.

I had covid and fully vaccinated. I need to be safe when I go out and don’t feel that way unless these are met. I don’t get why my needs are not met when I leave my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris98251

Reaction score
HawkinNY":1f4s3kmq said:
I think everyone should have to wear N95 masks or straight up gas masks. I don’t feel safe unless everyone has a negative COVID test from that day. Or non N95 or better masks.

Also should not have people randomly sitting next to each other. Families can sit next to each other. But everyone else should be 6 feet apart.

I had covid and fully vaccinated. I need to be safe when I go out and don’t feel that way unless these are met. I don’t get why my needs are not met when I leave my house.

Doesn't matter if people are drinking and eating and yelling then put masks back on now does it.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
HawkinNY":37bxj12z said:

What's sad about these times is I honestly have no clue if this is a sarcastic post or dead serious

fenderbender123

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":1qskaaag said:
HawkinNY":1qskaaag said:

What's sad about these times is I honestly have no clue if this is a sarcastic post or dead serious

This. To me it read as sarcasm. But only barely lol.

Latest posts