Von Miller Facing 4 game suspension

Greenhell

Reaction score
Word out her in Colorado is that it was weed and ecstacy.

NinerBuff

Reaction score
Greenhell":14gphbyq said:

That's what I've heard too, and it was his rookie year... seems a little weird that if he tested positive during his rookie year that it wouldn't come out til now :|

Still, if the suspension holds, damn the Broncos won't have a pass rush for the first four games... No Dumervil and now no Miller...

Greenhell

Reaction score
How could the team and the NFL keep this undercover for 2 years and just now he's going to be suspended? I don't get it.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Greenhell":1ba2igh3 said:
How could the team and the NFL keep this undercover for 2 years and just now he's going to be suspended? I don't get it.

Media's perspective on the Broncos in 2011: "OMG TEBOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!%$@U(@*("
Media's perspective on the Broncos in 2012: "OMG PEYTONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!(!%$*(@*%(@*()@&^"
Media's perspective in the Broncos 2013 offseason: "Oh yeah, Von Miller took some crap, let's discuss."

pehawk

Reaction score
Greenhell":2hnlrkg4 said:

Cant be 2011, must be a typo. 2001, maybe? No grown man has consumed extasy since 2001, not one, period.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rideaducati":1xysn623 said:
This dude tested positive in 2011 and he is just NOW getting suspended? The bronco organization sure hides things well. First, the dui that their personnel director got a month earlier and now Miller's positive drug test from TWO years ago.

Looks like the NFL was doing everything in their power to give the broncos and Manning every opportunity to win. Looks like special treatment.
Not a shock from a league run by Rog Goodell!

RedAlice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1acs7ywz said:
Greenhell":1acs7ywz said:

Media's perspective on the Broncos in 2011: "OMG TEBOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!%$@U(@*("
Media's perspective on the Broncos in 2012: "OMG PEYTONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!(!%$*(@*%(@*()@&^"
Media's perspective in the Broncos 2013 offseason: "Oh yeah, Von Miller took some crap, let's discuss."

:D :D

Exactly.

Though, I'm hoping Chiefs become the come-back story this season in the AFC West. Not ready to be suddenly surrounded by a ton of new, now-we-like-football, Charger fans if they do well this season.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
No way. . This has to be a second offense doesn't it? I was hearing Scott Ferrell saying that he was popped earlier and was in a program where he was popped again.

If this was from 2011, that is some jacked up shit.

drdiags

Reaction score
As I was reading this thread, I was going to point out that his probable suspension would be for substance abuse and not performance enhancement. I would have used a different tone in mentioning that fact but seems flow has his own style of conversing with others. I think others, just like me want to see how these latest rounds of player suspensions are reflected on the teams, though as Mr. Flow points out, PEDs is not the issue in these latest player suspensions.

Not sure why a 49er fans would call himself Seahawkflow, but I gather that has already been hashed out in the past when he had that 49er shield avatar. Yeah, some of our guys in their zeal to decry the fallacy of the evil PC and Seahawks cheaters, may gloss over the details to try to tell their story but if they choose to be ignorant to things they don't want to consider, others should just chuckle at them in their own forum.

Cannot say Flow was wrong in his/her/it's assessment but it wasn't intended to motivate anyone to be more diligent. Just an attempt to use as evidence of the unworthiness of the Seahawks or their fans of being taken serious by "fans in the know". Got it. Mission accomplished, head back to your palace and eat a few turkey legs and drink wine. The clown jesters have been set straight.

Reaction score
This ******* pisses me off. How can you take a drug test in 2011 and get popped 2 years later?! Wtf this is stupid!

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Thanks doc, was wondering if I was the only one who seen that. Amazing how many new "hyper critical" Seahawks fans have suddenly joined the board to point out how bad a fan base and team we are lately isn't it?

Can't wait till about week three when their real team has shown it has crashed back to mortality and these guys go back to the troll hole they came from.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I wish this board had a facebook style "Like" button, just so I could hit it a thousand times on every one of Dr.Diags' posts. You nailed it again Doc. The bonus is, that you can say in about two paragraphs what it would take me 40 paragraphs to allude to and not quite get to the point. Double win for the board. :)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Greenhell":269fus4r said:
Same is being reported in Kansas City. If it's upheld it definitely changes things for both San Diego and Kansas City.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3qghsrmb said:
No way. . This has to be a second offense doesn't it? I was hearing Scott Ferrell saying that he was popped earlier and was in a program where he was popped again.

It is from multiple offenses. At least 2 if not more. For substance abuse to ring up a 4 game suspension it requires this. It's nothing like a performance enhancing suspension which is an automatic 4/8/season progression.

seahawksflow

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1tymdd30 said:
loafoftatupu":1tymdd30 said:

It is from multiple offenses. At least 2 if not more. For substance abuse to ring up a 4 game suspension it requires this. It's nothing like a performance enhancing suspension which is an automatic 4/8/season progression.

From what I understand that is why it is a 4 game suspension. 2 or more offenses, which I think is confirmed. Now why one from so long ago is now just being brought up I still am not clear on.

EDIT: I've also read a few other places of rumors this is the 3rd offense hence the 4 game. Also that any amphetamine in the substance abuse list brings an auto 4 game ban. From my knowledge MDMA/Extacy is an amphetamine.

pehawk

Reaction score
seahawksflow":1pkn21no said:
EDIT: I've also read a few other places of rumors this is the 3rd offense hence the 4 game. Also that any amphetamine in the substance abuse list brings an auto 4 game ban. From my knowledge MDMA/Extacy is an amphetamine.

Not really, at least it shouldn't. Unless you get it from Daniel Craig in Layer Cake it could though, unfortunately. A lot of times by the time it makes its way to the Best Coast, it's had filler added.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
RichNhansom":1xcfxa5n said:
Thanks doc, was wondering if I was the only one who seen that. Amazing how many new "hyper critical" Seahawks fans have suddenly joined the board to point out how bad a fan base and team we are lately isn't it?

Can't wait till about week three when their real team has shown it has crashed back to mortality and these guys go back to the troll hole they came from.
Well that guy's a Ninners fan.

seahawksflow

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2aal951g said:
RichNhansom":2aal951g said:

Well that guy's a Ninners fan.

LOL this sounds like a witch hunt. Just call them a 49ers fan and let's ignore the mass spread of misinformation. We don't know what we are talking about, don't like the truth, so call them a niners fan and sweep it under the rug.

Your right... the giants have more PED suspensions than us, and the Broncos are tied with us!!!! No fair they only talk about our guys cheating. Its a conspiracy! Its a conspiracy!

MagHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":2jnpnshs said:
seahawksflow":2jnpnshs said:

Not really, at least it shouldn't. Unless you get it from Daniel Craig in Layer Cake it could though, unfortunately. A lot of times by the time it makes its way to the Best Coast, it's had filler added.

Layer Cake aside, MDMA is most definitely classified as an amphetamine.

seahawksflow

Reaction score
pehawk":okqqwyhk said:
seahawksflow":okqqwyhk said:

I don't know much about drugs. But are you saying that MDMA is supposed to be an amphetamine... but by the time it makes it out west its usually bunk? I suppose even if a little was left over that could of tested positive. Also, if its an NFL player maybe they could of been buying higher end stuff that was more "legit". Again I don't really know much about MDMA so I'm not sure if you are saying it is not an amphetamine, or that it just gets filtered out by the time it makes it more west.