Von Miller Facing 4 game suspension

pehawk

Reaction score
MDMA IS the drug. If its good, its 100% MDMA.

Maybe I'm wrong here, but I never considered nor heard it referred to as an amphetamine?

I know drugs, but NOT X. It wasn't my thing. I was never into the whole OJ, glow-stick, shirt-lifting gimmick.

MagHawk

Reaction score
MDMA (3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine), popularly known as ecstasy, is a synthetic, psychoactive drug that has similarities to both the stimulant amphetamine and the hallucinogen mescaline. It produces feelings of increased energy, euphoria, emotional warmth and empathy toward others, and distortions in sensory and time perception.

From http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/mdma-ecstasy

pehawk

Reaction score
Eeek, well, I stand corrected.

Now it makes sense why I disliked it.

mikeak

Reaction score
seahawksflow":17m9d9q4 said:
-The Glove-":17m9d9q4 said:
RichNhansom":17m9d9q4 said:
Thanks doc, was wondering if I was the only one who seen that. Amazing how many new "hyper critical" Seahawks fans have suddenly joined the board to point out how bad a fan base and team we are lately isn't it?

Can't wait till about week three when their real team has shown it has crashed back to mortality and these guys go back to the troll hole they came from.
Well that guy's a Ninners fan.

LOL this sounds like a witch hunt. Just call US 49er fans !

Fixed it for you

-The Glove-

Reaction score
seahawksflow":2zsr2a0w said:
-The Glove-":2zsr2a0w said:
RichNhansom":2zsr2a0w said:
Thanks doc, was wondering if I was the only one who seen that. Amazing how many new "hyper critical" Seahawks fans have suddenly joined the board to point out how bad a fan base and team we are lately isn't it?

Can't wait till about week three when their real team has shown it has crashed back to mortality and these guys go back to the troll hole they came from.
Well that guy's a Ninners fan.

LOL this sounds like a witch hunt. Just call them a 49ers fan and let's ignore the mass spread of misinformation. We don't know what we are talking about, don't like the truth, so call them a niners fan and sweep it under the rug.

Your right... the giants have more PED suspensions than us, and the Broncos are tied with us!!!! No fair they only talk about our guys cheating. Its a conspiracy! Its a conspiracy!
Hold on...weren't you the one that came on this forum and explained you were a Niners fan (maybe it was another team) and that your username was Flow with whatever team's name in front of it on their forum?

Alkasquawlik

Reaction score
MagHawk":1xvkpwvt said:
MDMA (3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine), popularly known as ecstasy, is a synthetic, psychoactive drug that has similarities to both the stimulant amphetamine and the hallucinogen mescaline. It produces feelings of increased energy, euphoria, emotional warmth and empathy toward others, and distortions in sensory and time perception.

MDMA is the active ingredient in ecstasy, but ecstasy =/= MDMA.

PE is right. There is a difference between molly and ecstasy. Ecstasy has MDMA in it, however, it is usually cut with something else, ie. coke, meth, etc. and it generally is an upper due to whatever other drug the molly is cut with. Pure molly, or pure 100% MDMA, is what a lot of people are choosing to take nowadays to avoid putting meth or coke into their body.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Alkasquawlik":350w7ich said:
MagHawk":350w7ich said:

MDMA is the active ingredient in ecstasy, but ecstasy =/= MDMA.

PE is right. There is a difference between molly and ecstasy. Ecstasy has MDMA in it, however, it is usually cut with something else, ie. coke, meth, etc. and it generally is an upper due to whatever other drug the molly is cut with. Pure molly, or pure 100% MDMA, is what a lot of people are choosing to take nowadays to avoid putting meth or coke into their body.
Except most of the "Molly" out there is not pure at all.

Alkasquawlik

Reaction score
True, but pure 100% "Molly" is 100% MDMA. Ecstasy is NOT 100% MDMA, at all.

Just clarifying the website that Maghawk had posted.

MagHawk

Reaction score
Alkasquawlik":8i3xfxr9 said:

So, are you saying that if it isn't 100% pure MDMA, that it isn't an amphetamine?

Because that is all we are establishing here.

Alkasquawlik

Reaction score
MagHawk":20fmuksk said:
Alkasquawlik":20fmuksk said:

So, are you saying that if it isn't 100% pure MDMA, that it isn't an amphetamine?

Because that is all we are establishing here.

Nope, just clarifying that the website you had quoted was slightly incorrect.

NinerBuff

Reaction score
Do you guys think this will just 'go away' after his suspension or do you think there's a bigger problem?

pehawk

Reaction score
NinerBuff":2p55ujz0 said:
Do you guys think this will just 'go away' after his suspension or do you think there's a bigger problem?

What? The debate over Xtasy being classified under meth? That debate will never end, and I'm glad.

XOXO

Garrison Hearst

NinerBuff

Reaction score
pehawk":1jo3iyzv said:
NinerBuff":1jo3iyzv said:

What? The debate over Xtasy being classified under meth? That debate will never end, and I'm glad.

XOXO

Garrison Hearst

Did I miss something? Did Garrison Hearst get caught doing E?

And my point is, because Miller is really good, will the League just brush this under the rug or is there a bigger problem here. He tested positive for a controlled substance, not PEDs, but we don't know any additional details. From what I've heard/read he has now been caught 2x for weed/E...