Vote for Doug!!

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Both were great catches, but gotta give it to Baldwin, Baldwin had to really stretch out even after stumbling a bit to separate himself and yet still got the ball with one hand. Wilson threw a bullet on that play, that's a difficult catch. To me it's almost impossible that he should have caught that ball with that much velocity. But will say the butt catch should have been #1 IMO.

Edelman's was impressive too but if the defender was a bit taller that's an INT. Edelman was luckily in the right place at the right time as the ball is slowly coming back down. Yeah he had two defender coming at him, but he was already a few feet away from them. That few seconds of the ball in the air gave him time to catch the ball, great concentration on Edelman's part.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
ADB called me and said he's had better (1, 3 and 4 are sick). If he is here another 2-3 yrs, could be a Seahawks cult hero.

Maybe already is.

[youtube]RbXmXWD2CeU[/youtube]

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3kbw20r0 said:
SoulfishHawk":3kbw20r0 said:
And I'm glad to hear someone else gets how horrific Good Morning Football is. Holy hell
Yep. I don't watch NFL Network in the morning now because of it. I CANNOT STAND Peter and Kay. :pukeface:
It is nothing but gossip and rumors. What the heck happened to the old morning crew? Eric Davis, etc. I used to enjoy their morning show.

I'm not much of a fan either. But, it's funny how y'all describe it as gossip and rumors like it's any different than any other show. They talk about the exact same topics as every other crap sports shows on TV.

Schadie001

Reaction score
I think it is hilarious that Doug won and just shows how great a fan base we have. They shouldn't have opened it up for voting if they didn't want it to be a popularity contest. Because I could care less how "great" Edleman's catch was he is a patriot and will never vote for him.

As for Good Morning Football... I don't mind Burleson at least he's a football player and likes the Hawks. They need Mike Rob, love the guy. I agree, I liked it better with the old crew of football players and a chick.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":r3knqrvx said:
Seahwkgal":r3knqrvx said:
SoulfishHawk":r3knqrvx said:
And I'm glad to hear someone else gets how horrific Good Morning Football is. Holy hell
Yep. I don't watch NFL Network in the morning now because of it. I CANNOT STAND Peter and Kay. :pukeface:
It is nothing but gossip and rumors. What the heck happened to the old morning crew? Eric Davis, etc. I used to enjoy their morning show.

I'm not much of a fan either. But, it's funny how y'all describe it as gossip and rumors like it's any different than any other show. They talk about the exact same topics as every other crap sports shows on TV.

I don't watch or listen to any other sports show either. The only one that gets my time is the Dan Lebatard Show because it essentially makes fun of the typical sports show and does it damn well.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":1xzlowrt said:
Seahwkgal":1xzlowrt said:
SoulfishHawk":1xzlowrt said:

:229031_shrug:
IMO the old NFL AM crew was more knowledgeable and also they reported more news and less speculation.
Right now, I actually still enjoy watching NFL Total Access in the evenings.

HawkGA

Reaction score
GreenHawk":2i60zol7 said:
Doug won.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/gmfb/status/849224682175963136[/tweet]

That's almost as awesome as your avatar.