wamu draft

Tylerhawk

Reaction score
Do any of you know if wamu is holding a draft party this year like they did for the 2012 draft (I think that's was the year)?

drdiags

Reaction score
Yeah, the team sent out invitations last week to the season ticket holders. You had to respond to claim up to 4 tickets. I grab two and gave them to my son. Maybe I should have taken 4 for those that missed out? I will keep that in mind for next year.

Anyway, the doors open at 4:30 p.m. Thursday (or maybe it was 4:00 p.m for a 5:00 p.m start?). Maybe you can check the .com website to see if there are any open spots left? I get the feeling the team is going to trade down, so that would be a bummer to sit all evening, only to see the pick traded at the last minute.

OP
OP
Tylerhawk

Tylerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks that sucks that its only for season ticket holders. Also even if they do trade down it well still be fun to go I'm a Seahawk fan first then a NFL fan so I still love the draft even if they trade down. So if anyone has extra tickets let me know because I would love to go.

tooshort

Reaction score
Tylerhawk":81lvaetp said:
Thanks that sucks that its only for season ticket holders. Also even if they do trade down it well still be fun to go I'm a Seahawk fan first then a NFL fan so I still love the draft even if they trade down. So if anyone has extra tickets let me know because I would love to go.

Check your PMs mang. :thirishdrinkers:

Husky Seahawk

Reaction score
I was so bummed when I read that you needed a ticket for this event. I was planning on going and didn't know it was a ticketed event. When I went two years ago it was free admission(no tickets needed). I guess it makes sense that they would have to distribute tickets for this event given how popular the Seahawks are now, compared to two years ago.

Looks like I might be watching the draft at home this year. Unless anyone has two extra tickets? ;)