Washington Huskies vs. Texas Longhorns

OP
OP
N

NoGain

Reaction score
All teams make mistakes. Good teams overcome them. 13-0 tells me that UW recovers from mistakes pretty well. :)
Of course. There's not a team that hasn't made all kinds of mistakes throughout the year.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
It would be nice if people refrained from projecting the Seahawks problems onto the Huskies. I have all the faith in Kalen to get us a win tonight. They look dominant, just need to pull it all together and pull away from these clowns.

Threedee

Reaction score
I'm all for that hit on Ewers. Inside the ten is an obvious spot to place a big hit on a running QB.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
I'm all for that hit on Ewers. Inside the ten is an obvious spot to place a big hit on a running QB.
Yeah, if anything he pulled up on the hit. As long as you avoid the targeting call might as well earn the penalty .

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
It would be nice if people refrained from projecting the Seahawks problems onto the Huskies. I have all the faith in Kalen to get us a win tonight. They look dominant, just need to pull it all together and pull away from these clowns.
More play action on O and up the rush pressure on D and they should do just that.

OP
OP
N

NoGain

Reaction score
I was just wishing and hoping that we could finally get up by two scores. I want to see Texas under pressure to score.

Osprey

Reaction score
Ewers doesn’t strike me as the unflappable type. Rattle his cage and force the mistakes.

Chapow

Reaction score
I've watched every snap of every UW game this season and it still blows me away how unbelievably good Penix and these receivers are.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Can we please stop running the ball?

Im rooting for presnap penalties now so we HAVE to throw.
You aren't running on Texas. Not even near the DL.

We are going to lose this game and it will be the fault of our OC for running an avg RB while he has an all everything QB.