Watching Johnny Manzeil

the ditch

Reaction score
His accuracy was brutal yesterday and he's going to get popped like RG3 in his rookie year, and his attitude sucks, I would not want him as the quarterback on my team. That being said, I love watching him, love the money sign being thrown at him, love him flipping the bird to the Washington bench for them only saying "it's not college anymore guys are faster than you". I know he's going to flame out but I hope it takes a while because I'm getting a kick out of all of this.

The only real tragedy of all of this is that Dallas didn't draft him and trade away Romo.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
pmedic920":s0qpqpjx said:
I laughed out loud when he got sacked and the dude (don't know who it was)
that sacked him made the money fingers at him.

Ryan Kerrigan. I like Ryan.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3a0df1tn said:
pmedic920":3a0df1tn said:
I laughed out loud when he got sacked and the dude (don't know who it was)
that sacked him made the money fingers at him.

Ryan Kerrigan. I like Ryan.
Kerrigan sacked him but it was Orakpo that made the money sign.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
lol it was definitely on purpose. Dude is looking more and more immature every week.

Fingerjohnny0

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
It's like he thinks he made the TD, and not his RB or terrible tackling. The guy is a clown, somebody for fans of the NFL to laugh at. It's going to be great to see all his jerk-off celebrity friends cut all ties with him in 2-3 years.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
I can see ESPN spin this: Not Johnny Football's fault his right hand decides to do the bird.

But seriously, this guy isn't ready for a start this NFL season. Never had a playbook. Not comfortable in a huddle. Why does Cleveland even have an Offensive Coordinator if you decide to start Manzeil and let him ad lib.
Good thing he's Johnny Backup for now.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
the ditch":hjspw793 said:
His accuracy was brutal yesterday and he's going to get popped like RG3 in his rookie year, and his attitude sucks, I would not want him as the quarterback on my team. That being said, I love watching him, love the money sign being thrown at him, love him flipping the bird to the Washington bench for them only saying "it's not college anymore guys are faster than you". I know he's going to flame out but I hope it takes a while because I'm getting a kick out of all of this.

The only real tragedy of all of this is that Dallas didn't draft him and trade away Romo.
He will be a cowboy marker my words! As soon as Cleveland dumps his ass, crazy uncle
Jerry will pick him up and proclaim him to be the savior of cowboys football. JJ has a mancrush on him. It might take a year or 2 but it will happen.

Latest posts