Watson cleared by Grand Jury.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Do the seahawks go look for him now? I believe they're gonna go get him by next week that's my gut. What about everyone else?

Fade

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":wm6ljbi5 said:
Do the seahawks go look for him now? I believe they're gonna go get him by next week that's my gut. What about everyone else?

I think they're in on him, but another team will end up getting him.

Daniel Jeremiah, places the Seahawks as the favorites, and he has actually sources within the league.

Wilson to Watson, would be about a seamless a transition as one could ever hope possible.

Carolina is desperate, I think that is where he ends up.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Here is my issue, if he did it I would never want him no matter how good he is. But at the same time, people who are saying they don't want him also wanted to keep Frank Clark and go get Antonio Brown. That is pretty hypocritical if you're asking me.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Fade":1zj6xlij said:
Shanegotyou11":1zj6xlij said:

I think they're in on him, but another team will end up getting him.

Daniel Jeremiah, places the Seahawks as the favorites, and he has actually sources within the league.

Wilson to Watson, would be about a seamless a transition as one could ever hope possible.

Carolina is desperate, I think that is where he ends up.

Yes it would be a smooth transition of the seahawks if they got him. I definitely believe that it is between the hawks and Carolina. I just believe the seahawks are gonna get him somehow by the end of next week.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Crap just got real in the DW bid fest!

1st, it's crazy how somebody can just lie and cost another person their life. Everybody and their dog felt he was guilty with 20+ charges. I have seen this happen on a personal level and after the facts shaked out, I cannot get myself to ever trust the word of a certain gender again. It's sickening!

The world will always have a stigma on him, even though he was found not guilty, but I won't!

Yes, bring him in, he is NFL proven and that's worth more than any hyped up player in the draft.

Thankfully due to the stigma, he will be traded for cheap...he might be the best deal of the off-season.

Hawknight

Reaction score
I'm not a numbers guy, but for someone of Watson's caliber, he would put us into cap hell with everything we need to fix and/ or resign with players. Mixed feelings I guess. I really want to go and draft someone, not this season but hopefully next. Let Lock play a season.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":10bp9yg5 said:
I'm not sure how I feel about this. One accuser I can get my head around, but 22 of them?
I get your point but in 2022, you are basically saying "One person who wants free money, I can understand but 22...I don't know".

"If the train is going towards your destination, jump on"
-22 accusers

Elemas

Reaction score
Keep the picks. Rock with Drew Lock. Let him pilot the TANK.

Pass on QB this year. Go with both lines and then bolster the defense. See who’s available next year at QB. Still not good (because it is NOT good now)? Get a compliment to Tre Brown and Brooks because these kids can ball.

Scoop QB next draft and repeat that earlier PC and JS magic.

Throwdown

Reaction score
GemCity":knuncpyg said:

Pass on QB this year. Go with both lines and then bolster the defense. See who’s available next year at QB. Still not good (because it is NOT good now)? Get a compliment to Tre Brown and Brooks because these kids can ball.

Only losers tank

Elemas

Reaction score
Throwdown":ma3u5zzq said:
GemCity":ma3u5zzq said:

Only losers tank

I get it. No argument here. But I’m absolutely certain this is the best path to success. Getting a QB that’s not going to be significantly different in this offense than the one we just released is…. straight jokes.

keasley45

Reaction score
Spohawks":pv6231m4 said:
Crap just got real in the DW bid fest!

1st, it's crazy how somebody can just lie and cost another person their life. Everybody and their dog felt he was guilty with 20+ charges. I have seen this happen on a personal level and after the facts shaked out, I cannot get myself to ever trust the word of a certain gender again. It's sickening!

The world will always have a stigma on him, even though he was found not guilty, but I won't!

Yes, bring him in, he is NFL proven and that's worth more than any hyped up player in the draft.

Thankfully due to the stigma, he will be traded for cheap...he might be the best deal of the off-season.

I hear you. I have myself lost more money than I care to admit fighting for justice in court through the lies of another only to still have the other come out in better shape than me.

Star athletes are oft afforded unfair protections in cases like this, but they are also at times, easy marks.

Telling that the prosecution only took Deshaun tonthe mat AFTER trying to get him to come to a monetary settlement for his client out of court. That's slimey. If you've been assaulted, sexually or otherwise and care enough to pursue justice for you or others, I personally don't think your first move should be to get a lawyer and see how much money you can make off of it. At the very least it calls into question the character of those leveling the accusations.

James in PA

Reaction score
Watson would be an upgrade over Wilson. He's younger, faster, and I think he sees the entire field better. If John can pull off a trade while keeping at least some of the draft capital we got for Wilson, it would be an incredible move. You are upgrading at QB *and* getting picks at the same time in a very deep draft? Sign me up. Just say no to stop gaps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keasley45

Reaction score
What comes after 3? 4!

Just hope Philly or Carolina don't upset things. Gotta think Watson would pull a Wilson and veto a trade to either of those other options to play for Seattle.