Way too early record prediction.......

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
11-5 with Arizona being 13-3 minimum. Unless we figure out the Rams and stop the conservative bullshit against Arians, That man knows how to beat that arrogance, What he has no clue about is how to beat is fire with fire snd a quarterback that when allowed can match Carson Palmer on every level plus the levels he has never seen or will ever see. He's pretty much an Alex Sith that has confidence. That playoff game last year told me all I need to know about Carson Palmer.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
18-0-1
We tie @ Arizona and are still undefeated with an asterisk*.

Keep the fire burning hot for next year.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Sac":jrqartij said:
Now we are officially screwed. Sac is trying to predict football not basketball. Then again he might be saying how many times Golden State is going to beat down Cleveland until the former wins? Sac talks some damn language not from North America, so I don't actually care beyond the fact that I get to have fun at his expense. Because he's a moderator and all that jazz.

A

Anonymous

vin.couve12":2k8uzs0i said:

Vin and I couldn't be further apart in our posting styles; he is brief and to the point. On the other hand, I tend to be a little more than brief. Even though this particular quoted piece is devoid of any verbiage, I whole-heartedly agree with his assessment, and I feel like I know Vin well enough to elaborate on his behalf. So, let's see how close I get...

The losses would be at Packers, at Patriots, and at Cardinals. Otherwise, I like what I see with regard to the balance of the schedule. With too much good reasoning to cram in about those games, I'll discuss the losses...

Of the three losing contests, I believe 2 of them present a mixture of unfavorable start-times and icy field (and playing) conditions. The Packers will have a heaping plate of pay-back waiting for our guys who'll be bundled up and creating a sideline steam cloud while crowding around the propane heaters. In NE we'll have a field that will be prepped specifically to cause us difficulty doing the things we'll have been doing well to that point. It'll be a demonstration in cleat-changing on the sidelines reminiscent of a NASCAR pit-stop. We'll be lucky to fly out of those two games with nobody in casts.

In the 3rd contest, I see some top-tier coaching mixed with a healthy dose of outstanding players that will make some outstanding plays. The Cards have a knack for that. I'm not fearful of a failure on our team's coaching or players, per se, I simply believe the environment, the coaching, the scheme, and the recently-acquired Cardinal rookie class (and free agents...) may present a few key matchup difficulties for our Seahawks. Either way it'll be close.

We can't win them all, but at 13-3, we can easily win home field advantage.

:icon_new:

Ozzy

Reaction score
14-2 and its going to be a fun year.

hawker84

Reaction score
I see 12-4 with losses to possibly NE, GB, and AZ and one fluke loss to someone like Eagles or Miami. I don't see the Rams beating us with a greenhorn under center. I'm extremely confident in RW and the weapons we have on offense, very excited to see Rawls as the featured back..... O-line obviously a concern, have to see how that plays out. But I think our defense will be strong like 2013, and that alone will not only keep us in a lot of games, but definitely gives us the edge in most of our matchups this season. Should be a fun season.

jblaze

Reaction score
12-4 realistically

I think Arizona will still be tough, Carolina will take a step back as they majorly overachieved last year and GB will be good again with Nelson back.

One of the four of those teams will win the SB vs. NE.

At some point age has to catch up with Palmer and Brady but it won't be this year.

Arizona will be tough with the pass rush they've added this year.

GO HAWKS!

randomation

Reaction score
If the line gels we could go 19-0 or more realistically 18-1 with the 1 being a loss to the rams because they are evil and will need it to get to 7-9 :D

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
I don't know why people are afraid of GB. The Seahawks aren't. They're always stronger later in the year. The early game on the road thing is gone. The new oline will be a single big athletic uni-brain unit by this point. The Seahawks will be going into GB looking to kick their ass. The game I'm worried about is the last one on the schedule.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
andyh64000":1bd9k261 said:
A step back without Lynch? We didn't have Lynch last year.

I see 13-3.

Miami W
@Rams W
49ers W
@Jets W
Falcons W
@Cards W/L
@Saints W/L
Bills W
@ Pats L
Eagles W
@Bucs W
Panthers W
@Packers L
Rams W
Cards W
@49ers W

Pretty close to what I see, except:

We win against saints, but lose a random stupid game somewhere we should dominate. It wouldn't be a hawks season without one right? That, and see how the rams look this year. Maybe 12-4

Laloosh

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":xrnvstvu said:
I don't know why people are afraid of GB. The Seahawks aren't. They're always stronger later in the year. The early game on the road thing is gone. The new oline will be a single big athletic uni-brain unit by this point. The Seahawks will be going into GB looking to kick their ass. The game I'm worried about is the last one on the schedule.

Not sure if that's in response to my post but don't they have one of the easiest schedules in the league this year? Hence, set up for the #1 seed (see CAR 2015).

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Largent80":32up71mg said:
If Cable puts Britt in as starting center, 4-12.

You're being generous. If that's the lineup, we get to see him face Suh week 1 and Donald week 2. If Russ gets past Suh's cheapshots, we get to enjoy Donald's. Maybe Pete will have the balls to override Cable in the preseason but after the Nowak snafu, I highly doubt it.

Seafan

Reaction score
Largent80":3ig14jt5 said:
If Cable puts Britt in as starting center, 4-12.

It's not Cable I worry about so much as Bevell taking 6 games to figure out the best solution (quick pass) and then in the playoffs to completely go away from it until the Hawks are down 31-0.

14-2 if the Hawks stay fairly healthy.

impacthawk

Reaction score
I believe we start the season at 7-1, with our only loss @Cardinals. We finish 6-2 in the 2nd half of the season with close losses @Patriots and @Packers and finish 13-3

New stars emerge in Collins, Vannett, Procise and Reed. Our offensive line actually looks pretty good and Wilson is a legit candidate for MVP. Home field advantage all the way through, could help punch a ticket to SB51. :0190l:

Crizilla

Reaction score
2-0 against the rams is all i want, the rest will take care of itself...probably 11-5 or 12-4