We confident Bevell wont hose up the offense force feeding

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":c0wl76uv said:
I remain skeptical that we will scheme him open very effectively, but time will tell.

Hawkfan77":c0wl76uv said:
.Net will always need a whipping boy, and it's Bevell until he leaves. No matter what he does, or how many times we lead the league in rushing or have a top 10 offense, Bevell will do nothing right in the eyes of the posters/fans.
Yeah, those of us that haven't liked Bevell for quite a while are just mindless sheep.

*Edited to point out that Sac didn't actually change anything, but enjoys trolling more than long walks on the beach with 49ers fans.
Yes because I called you a mindless sheep...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":2wuikk16 said:
Ooh, ooh! Is this the part where I pretend that you can't obviously imply something without expressly stating it?

;)

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":qaab3q1s said:
Hawkfan77":qaab3q1s said:
Ooh, ooh! Is this the part where I pretend that you can't obviously imply something without expressly stating it?

;)
Yes, this is that part exactly!

I don't care if 100% of us all want Bevell gone, but this going to an entirely new level of ridiculously. Do we really need a "fire Bevell" post in every thread? Or a "Bevell is a moron that won't know how to use player X" thread? It's gone over board and I I'd love to talk Hawks without that guy being brought up in basically every single discussion...I'd just like to talk about realistic aspects of the team because Bevell isn't going anywhere this off season.

Obviously it's my problem and it won't go away. Methinks I should get over it but :Dunno:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Wouldn't mindless sheep be Rams fans anyhow? ... the lambs ... oh never mind.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
gowazzu02":3mpjt17f said:
SoulfishHawk":3mpjt17f said:
Yeah, how can it be a bad thing to force feed one of the best Red Zone guys in football?

If it takes us away from our pound the rock first mentality it can be a bad thing.

"How can it be a bad thing force feeding one of the best athletes and most dynamic players in football" Was said about harvin,,,,,, well that ended up being bad!
So, hmm, take away most of the guesswork for Defenses by mostly pounding the rock while in the Red Zone?
Per this discussion, I see variation as a good thing.