We didn't deserve a win tonight

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Everyone who watched the whole game knows this is true. Our offense really didn't do anything until the last drive and we had a lot of fluky special teams plays / defensive plays go our way.

A tie was the best case scenario in my mind. I don't believe we deserved a win here. A tie is much better than a loss.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Yes we expletive did it was a GREAT expletive defensive performance against a division rival at there house.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
hawksfan515":4srmkaib said:
OkieHawk":4srmkaib said:
sammyc521":4srmkaib said:
The Defense deserved a win.

This.

The Cardinals defense deserved it more. They suffocated us practically all game.

Idk our defense did it on the road and was on the field a lot more. Their defense was solid but tackles by Thomas and McCray saved the game.

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2ot4qqfq said:
What does "deserved" have to do with anything?

All the fans griping about how this is a tie, we are extremely lucky this is a tie. Many breaks had to come our way for us to even be in position to win at the end.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
The Cardinals sure as hell didn't deserve a tie either......Refs screwed the pooch & the Seahawks on this one...Seahawks got called for holding on numerous plays, while the Tards O-Line got away with cheating their way to a tie.
I'd sooner prefer a close loss than to see the Referees shape a game to fit their chicken-shit ways........Tie?.....My ass.

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":1w76q7mf said:
hawksfan515":1w76q7mf said:
OkieHawk":1w76q7mf said:
sammyc521":1w76q7mf said:
The Defense deserved a win.

This.

The Cardinals defense deserved it more. They suffocated us practically all game.

Idk our defense did it on the road and was on the field a lot more. Their defense was solid but tackles by Thomas and McCray saved the game.

True. But our defense played much worse on third down. That's why they were on the field so much longer.

Both defenses played amazing, no doubt. But the Cardinals outplayed us on offense and defense. Special teams is what we beat them in.

Latest posts