We got beat by a better team in their house

StoneCold

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":30s45rly said:
semiahmoo":30s45rly said:
TwistedHusky":30s45rly said:
The Seahawks are no longer the class of the league.

Get used to it. It happens.

This is the new normal.

When we play weak teams, we will probably wins. Better teams will probably beat us.

We don't have the horses or the coaches to consistently beat very good teams. And our defense is older and going to wear out quickly, especially with an OC that refuses to do anything unless we are behind.

Agreed.

I warned this was happening long before this season.

Some chose not to listen and subscribe to the "all is well" mantra.

Reality has hit home and it's getting harder and harder to ignore it.

And if you keep up this kind condescension, nobody's going to care whether you were right or not. All you'll get is on people's ignore list. Which is where you're going with me. Again.

And no, you're not right. Nothing from our previous 10-win season could have given you the idea that our receivers would develop dropsies this severe, or that Russell Wilson's vertical accuracy would start suffering for three straight games, because none of that was happening back then. You guessed, and got lucky.

This team isn't fun to watch right now. The BOARD can also become less fun with frustrated fans throwing out "I told you so" posts trying to get some kind of weird Nostradamus cred. I can't control what you post, but consider all that next time you do.

The only reason I read these kinds of threads is to add people to my ignore list.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
That "better team" is getting demolished by the Texans right now

This is embarrassing

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Vpk0718":12zbhbww said:
That "better team" is getting demolished by the Texans right now

This is embarrassing

Division games for the Titans on the road are exactly like home games against an NFC opponent.

SlickRick

Reaction score
Mariota looks like trash today 2nd interception, take this L Titans

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Nearly a 60 BURGER, let that sink in. Seahawks couldn't get anything going on offense and the hapless Texans hang 57 on them....not good.

bandiger

Reaction score
This team makes average defenses look like world beaters. Titans are back to being what they are rather than what talking heads have been hyping up.