We lost to the refs, not the Saints.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
Silver Hawk":1ccx9gb0 said:
TorontoHawk":1ccx9gb0 said:
If this game is officiated correctly, we win.

Having an embarrassing oline and a well officiated game are not mutually exclusive.

Love it when fans play the tough guy role and pretend to be ok with crappy officiating.

I love when fans cry about the refs even though there team played bad. You sound like the Falcon fans that everyone on here was all over for crying over the officials.

Guess what: Bad officiating still exists and costs you games, even if you play poorly.

We have played poorly and won MANY times in the past.

Why do the refs get a free pass from you because the team didnt play well? What does one have to do with the other?

Falcon fans whined about ONE play. This was a game long debacle.

Keep riding that fake high horse though.[/quote]

Was it the refs fault the o-line played like crap? Was it the refs fault Ryan could not hold onto the ball?[/quote]

Nobody is excusing the Hawks for poor play. Not at all. However, the poor officiating was also an obvious factor.[/quote]

Sure the reffs made some bad calls, not the reason we lost. The team lost because they played bad, end of story.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
dutchman063":36hd7bif said:
Nope, we lost cause we sucked.. that is all

ELEVEN calls against the Seahawks to ONE on the Saints, and 2 non-calls on the Saints for pushing off...Hell, even the announcers were talking about the non-calls, and said that they understood why Pete Carroll was so hot about the discrepancies....Sherman was trying to get the Ref to explain why the no call, and that Ref looked a little sheepish about it.
Absolutely cannot win if the Ref's don't call the game evenly......Breese doesn't need the Refs to be helping him out.
Saints did their share of "Sucking" too .."That is all"

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Every message board in America has the "the refs arent the reason we lost" guy.

Conversations about the impact of poor officiating are not allowed by this fan.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
TorontoHawk":jou7dbgu said:
Sure the reffs made some bad calls, not the reason we lost. The team lost because they played bad, end of story.
One of the Non-Calls on the Saints was for a Push Off and netted them a Touchdown, then the second Push Off gave the Saint's another first down....Those ARE chickenshit non-call game changers, and a good reason for why the Seahawks lost

Hawkpower

Reaction score
scutterhawk":p5ndua54 said:
TorontoHawk":p5ndua54 said:
One of the Non-Calls on the Saints was for a Push Off and netted them a Touchdown, then the second Push Off gave the Saint's another first down....Those ARE chickenshit non-call game changers, and a good reason for why the Seahawks lost

They scored 10 points as a direct result of phantom calls. The drives were over. We were running off the field.

25-10= not enough points to win.....

But........of course it had nothing to do with the loss. 8)

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
TorontoHawk":3fzn155w said:
Silver Hawk":3fzn155w said:
TorontoHawk":3fzn155w said:

Having an embarrassing oline and a well officiated game are not mutually exclusive.

Love it when fans play the tough guy role and pretend to be ok with crappy officiating.

I love when fans cry about the refs even though there team played bad. You sound like the Falcon fans that everyone on here was all over for crying over the officials.

Guess what: Bad officiating still exists and costs you games, even if you play poorly.

Why do the refs get a free pass from you because the team didnt play well? What does one have to do with the other?

Keep riding that fake high horse though.

Was it the refs fault the o-line played like crap? Was it the refs fault Ryan could not hold onto the ball?[/quote]

Nobody is excusing the Hawks for poor play. Not at all. However, the poor officiating was also an obvious factor.[/quote]

Sure the reffs made some bad calls, not the reason we lost. The team lost because they played bad, end of story.[/quote]

Well, not really. They lost because they played poorly AND the officiating was heinous. It would be a true statement that they played too poorly to offset said officiating.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
Silver Hawk":2olrdiaw said:
TorontoHawk":2olrdiaw said:
Silver Hawk":2olrdiaw said:
TorontoHawk":2olrdiaw said:

Keep riding that fake high horse though.

Was it the refs fault the o-line played like crap? Was it the refs fault Ryan could not hold onto the ball?

Sure the reffs made some bad calls, not the reason we lost. The team lost because they played bad, end of story.[/quote]

Well, not really. They lost because they played poorly AND the officiating was heinous. It would be a true statement that they played too poorly to offset said officiating.[/quote]

If the team played well we would have won the game easily, they once again relied on the defense that just played an overtime game that they were on the field for a ridiculous amount of snaps.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Blaming losses on the refs is so lame. Like come on.

London12

Reaction score
This was one sided officiating all game. Not on one play of a game that could have been whistled either way.

It was the worst I've ever seen it today, I'm too new to have ever seen XL. I particularly feel for the defence. If our offence was even somewhat proficient/healthy it wouldn't matter anyway.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2l8to7by said:

Blaming losses on the refs and discussing the challenge of overcoming 10 gifted points are not the same thing.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Well, not really. They lost because they played poorly AND the officiating was heinous. It would be a true statement that they played too poorly to offset said officiating.[/quote]

If the team played well we would have won the game easily, they once again relied on the defense that just played an overtime game that they were on the field for a ridiculous amount of snaps.[/quote]

NFL teams play poorly and win every week.

Hard to do when the other team has 10 less penalties called against them and are gifted points.

Discussion worthy whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

Teams just want a fair shake. If you believe being a super duper man of a fan is more important than calling out what is becoming an increasing problem, go for it I guess.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
hawkcrazzed":14ujangi said:
It's time to call the NFL what it is WWE in pads there are so many flags now days u can't get threw games and especially u can change the outcome of games this was on fu display today the nfc south has be drek they can't have enough clear front runner in the west side we got today's game where they decided the outcome gl boys call it for what it is most ppl are starting to and the trend is going down hill
And they wonder why the viewers are dropping like flies

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawkpower":k53df0g0 said:
Jville":k53df0g0 said:
https://twitter.com/scohenPI/status/792825620522635265[tweet]https://twitter.com/scohenPI/status/792823587086274561[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/scohenPI/status/792825620522635265[/tweet]

And yet, they only get two flags?

For gods sake, if I have to read one more post from someone saying "well we were outplayed so dont whine about the refs" Im going to lose it.

As someone else said, the difference between winning and losing is so razor thin as it is. You essentially hand the Saints TWO scoring drives with bogus 3rd down holds. Take away those points, who wins?

The weak refs in this league are influenced by douchebag Arians and his like who cry about what Seattle supposedly gets away with and they overcompensate with stupid flags on TEXTBOOK defensive plays.

Days like this make me hate the NFL.

It definitely is disheartening to watch the Referees decide to continually screw up and change the outcome of the games.
I'm also watching the Falcons Packers play today, and there was at least some rhyme & reason to almost every call in this game ...so far.
I don't like cheating, especially if it's the Referees doing it accidently-on-purpose.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
scutterhawk":rp5kmydr said:
Hawkpower":rp5kmydr said:
Jville":rp5kmydr said:
https://twitter.com/scohenPI/status/792825620522635265[tweet]https://twitter.com/scohenPI/status/792823587086274561[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/scohenPI/status/792825620522635265[/tweet]

And yet, they only get two flags?

For gods sake, if I have to read one more post from someone saying "well we were outplayed so dont whine about the refs" Im going to lose it.

As someone else said, the difference between winning and losing is so razor thin as it is. You essentially hand the Saints TWO scoring drives with bogus 3rd down holds. Take away those points, who wins?

The weak refs in this league are influenced by douchebag Arians and his like who cry about what Seattle supposedly gets away with and they overcompensate with stupid flags on TEXTBOOK defensive plays.

Days like this make me hate the NFL.

It definitely is disheartening to watch the Referees decide to continually screw up and change the outcome of the games.
I'm also watching the Falcons Packers play today, and there was at least some rhyme & reason to almost every call in this game ...so far.
I don't like cheating, especially if it's the Referees doing it accidently-on-purpose.

I saw
the Raiders set the record for most penalties called today and guess what they won.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3pyz175w said:
Hawk-Lock":3pyz175w said:

Blaming losses on the refs and discussing the challenge of overcoming 10 gifted points are not the same thing.

Ok. Then be fair and create a post right now about how the refs gifted us a win vs Atlanta.

I just can't stand this forum sometimes. The homerism is ridiculous. If we lose and the refs are bad, then it's their fault. If we win and they suck, no one even mentions anything. This forum acts like the refs are out to get the Seahawks. Refs just suck in general. But in the end, the good calls and bad calls even out and everything is fine.

Here's another thing about this forum that annoys me. Last week Arians complains about the officiating, everyone here calls him a cry baby. Pete complains about the officiating after today's game and no one says anything. The hypocrisy on here is incredible.

/rantover

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":gt5imqbg said:
Hawkpower":gt5imqbg said:
Hawk-Lock":gt5imqbg said:

Ok. Then be fair and create a post right now about how the refs gifted us a win vs Atlanta.

I just can't stand this forum sometimes. The homerism is ridiculous. If we lose and the refs are bad, then it's their fault. If we win and they suck, no one even mentions anything. This forum acts like the refs are out to get the Seahawks. Refs just suck in general. But in the end, the good calls and bad calls even out and everything is fine.

Here's another thing about this forum that annoys me. Last week Arians complains about the officiating, everyone here calls him a cry baby. Pete complains about the officiating after today's game and no one says anything. The hypocrisy on here is incredible.

/rantover

If the Atlanta game is officiated fairly, do the Seahawks win? How about today's game? I don't remember enough about the Arizona game lol, but I don't think the calls were lob sided or obviously wrong.

cymatica

Reaction score
Yeah because there is no difference between a missed call here or there and a compleyely one sided game.

This was beyond just complaining about the refs, dont know how anyone cant see that. This was one team getting hosed and the other not getting ONE call. Obvious false starts you have to call dont count.

So new orleans didnt hold once all game? The tackle out of bounds didnt stop the clock? The two pick plays were not penalties? Shead making almost no contact within 5yds is a hold? There were several others but these were way too obvious

Latest posts