We play Saturday night. 5:20 pacific time kickoff. On NBC

kidhawk

Reaction score
davidonmi":1c15c1lr said:
kidhawk":1c15c1lr said:
Ugh. Absolutely the worst case scenario for me. I get on a plane at 1:25 pacific and land in Seattle at 8:50. The game should happen entirely within that flight.

I know Delta has network NFL games live, but I'm not flying them this time. Can anyone tell me if they are available on alaska airlines as well?
Not sure about live games. But there is in-flight as long as you aren't going over the Pacific

I read through the entertainment in flight info on the website but it sounds like just a variety of pre-existing programming. Guess I may have to settle for Internet radio and hope for the best.

StoneCold

Reaction score
kidhawk":go01ead2 said:
davidonmi":go01ead2 said:
kidhawk":go01ead2 said:
Ugh. Absolutely the worst case scenario for me. I get on a plane at 1:25 pacific and land in Seattle at 8:50. The game should happen entirely within that flight.

I know Delta has network NFL games live, but I'm not flying them this time. Can anyone tell me if they are available on alaska airlines as well?
Not sure about live games. But there is in-flight as long as you aren't going over the Pacific

I read through the entertainment in flight info on the website but it sounds like just a variety of pre-existing programming. Guess I may have to settle for Internet radio and hope for the best.

Change flights. No other option.

Optimus25

Reaction score
hgwellz12":19ba5rwh said:
"Optimistic25" hahaha.... I ain't mad at ya tho! I wish I had that trait right now. But the way Atlanta is playing, I see us fighting back from a 3 score deficit at the start of the 2nd quarter. I just have absolutely NO faith in Kris Richard scheming against Ryan.

Haha. Optimistic. Maybe i SHOULD change my user name for the post season lol.

Ok, before i let the non believers KO me like Ronda Rousey stepping back in the ring, let me break some things down so you can see what Atlanta is made of.

Atlanta schedule following loss to us:

Loss to chargers. Yes, they lost to the only team the Browns beat.

Win vs packers. Before you get too inspired by this win, remember this was a week where rodgers didn't have montgomery, cobb, or Michael. Yes, Rodgers was the leading rusher and passer for the packers that day. So a completely 1 dimensional team and Atlanta needed a 2 minute drill down by 6 capped off around like :30 on the clock.

Win vs Tampa bay. Again, i point to major setback of opponent more than dominant win, even though at first glance the score shows dominant win. Think dominant in the Ifedi kind of way. So the yardage, 1st downs, TOP, are all fairly identical. Kinda crazy actually, because the only real break out in the stats is 1 more turnover by TB and Atlanta did have nearly twice as much rushing yards. But if you followed TB at this point of the season, you'd know that this was when former Falcon Jacquizz Rodgers had taken the reigns and in the 3 previous weeks had posted 100+, 100+, and 69 and a TD. Then he goes out for the entire month of November, including the short week TNF matchup against his former team. Who was TBs leading rusher you ask?. Peyton barber. Yes, that peyton barber. Wait, who?. Exactly. Another win against a team missing a top three component of the offense.

Loss to eagles. Yup. L. Eagles.

Okay, win vs Arizona was weird. If anyone followed this game like I did, you'd agree it was a bizarre win. First, Arizona could have pulled ahead bigger than they were early if not for a bad shotgun snap. Second, this was the week Arians went to the hospital, not that he missed the game, but i have to believe it contributed to Arizona playing a little '' off''. Last, pat Pete had several PIs on Julio which greatly contributed to scores. I can't remember how legit they were, but bottom line is this was a everything goes wrong game for Arizona, and 2 Bevell bubble screen specials by Atlanta led to huge scores by their WR Gabriel.

Loss to Chiefs.

Then their Roll to end the year everyone's so hot about?

Win vs rams, niners, Panthers, saints.

Color me indifferent about that.

I would rather play this year's falcons over last year's Panthers ten times over, and I'm factoring in our current state. It's a very winnable game because we have backers who can greatly limit the damage that Coleman and freeman try to do. Other teams simply don't. We have a corner to limit JJ. Other teams don't. We have equally talented stars in Jimmy and Doug. When the playoff playbook gets unleashed, we'll actually utilize them. It's going to be fun.

blazen2392

Reaction score
Optimus25":1oxi9kh4 said:
I like everything about this setup. We weren't ready to rematch green bay, but let our offense find a little groove and we can roll straight thru Detroit and Atlanta. Then if GB takes care of business we can host the nfccg. We are the team no one wants to play. I'll take Jimmy, Doug, and Richardson over Julio, sanu, and co. any day. I'll take Wilson over Ryan or Rodgers any day. I'll even say right now that they don't even give us 3 at Atlanta, I'll bet the line opens closer to even money.

Can't tell if this is joke or not because it sure sounds like one. I suspect the Lions hand us an L at home. This team is not beating a JV high school team on the road even if we make it that far.

Optimus25

Reaction score
blazen2392":1nsyl5no said:
Optimus25":1nsyl5no said:
I like everything about this setup. We weren't ready to rematch green bay, but let our offense find a little groove and we can roll straight thru Detroit and Atlanta. Then if GB takes care of business we can host the nfccg. We are the team no one wants to play. I'll take Jimmy, Doug, and Richardson over Julio, sanu, and co. any day. I'll take Wilson over Ryan or Rodgers any day. I'll even say right now that they don't even give us 3 at Atlanta, I'll bet the line opens closer to even money.

Can't tell if this is joke or not because it sure sounds like one. I suspect the Lions hand us an L at home. This team is not beating a JV high school team on the road even if we make it that far.

Expect a bump thread in about six days.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Notes from Pete Carroll speaking on 710 this morning, not verbatim.

Good thigs: Protection was excellent, Russ had good space and good time. Finished well, pups came through well too. Defense shut them down most of the game.

Pulling guys: Felt like we would win, Boykin's playmaking, 'he has some magic in him.' Pulled some guys even before Russ, when we heard a lopsided score from Atlanta.

D: Kerly made a big play late but otherwise we allowed not much of anything after 1st Q.

OL: 2nd half last week was solid, wanted to pick up from that, felt like we did capture from it.

Running game: We have to keep running to make sure we have the mix we want. Need to be able to finish games.

AC: Alex with Thomas really a one-two-punch. Alex benefitted from some good schemes up front. Big positive for him.
He came in bigger at 225 but he has trimmed down by about 10 lbs. Confidence has grown. Classic for a rookie, play him enough and they get going.

ST: Frese was 'clomping aroud on a casted foot' the whole game, credit to him for battling through it. Extra pt was low but Hausch kicked 4 good FGs. Kicking game is going to be okay but we will miss Tyler.

Jarran: Terrible decision to throw a punch, was a mistake, that's all. Players were pissed because we can't hurt the team. He got punched first, but it is still not okay. Jarran is as tough as you can get. Tough, hard-nosed, classic Alabama NT.

Rookies: Leaders need to bring them along with us. Stay to the task at hand, focus on in-house, be ourselves. CJ will have a scan tomorrow, we hope he is only 2 weeks away.

We feel like we will play good football.

Graham's catch: We loved it on the sideline. You couldn't even see the guy behind Jimmy, he disappeared. He has become a more complete player. A terror when he is on the move, looks so monstrous.

Coaches: A lot happening, the west coast got hammered. When a guy gets fired there are 100s of people who get affected. It's a tough time.

Detroit: Been hard lately, but QB played well yesterday. O has good go-to guys, aggressive Defense, QB can go for 400 yds on any day. D has a good front, some big names.

Saturday: The 12s need to their part, we plan to do our part.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Optimus25":1njemihg said:
blazen2392":1njemihg said:
Optimus25":1njemihg said:

Expect a bump thread in about six days.

Aaaaaaand.....bump.