Vikes45

Reaction score
pmedic920":iwomp8ba said:
a56dc4dd44cf8a50ddbced7f26902b97.jpg

That's pretty awesome.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Vikes45":19tqrzay said:
Vikings have a .700 playoff winning % playing outdoors in Minnesota.

""Eskimos don't go out in weather like this," Rams defensive end Jack Youngblood said. "We've got a multimillion-dollar business here and we've got to play in conditions like this … I don't think mentally you can shut out the elements around you."

http://www.startribune.com/vikings-role-models-are-frozen-in-time/364719501/#1

What about these Vikings? How many cold playoff games have Teddy, AP or anyone else won?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
muxpux":fvxxl1h7 said:

Gee, it's just too bad the NFL decided to screw the Seahawks this weekend by making them play the early game on Sunday instead of letting them wait til after the Sun goes down.

andyh64000

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2zerwwfo said:
Vikes45":2zerwwfo said:

""Eskimos don't go out in weather like this," Rams defensive end Jack Youngblood said. "We've got a multimillion-dollar business here and we've got to play in conditions like this … I don't think mentally you can shut out the elements around you."

What about these Vikings? How many cold playoff games have Teddy, AP or anyone else won?

I agree. Why is this advantage Vikings? They have never played in this type of weather either. Their season is always over before new years...I bet 95% of them are nowhere near Minnesota when it gets this cold

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":29d1dmql said:
Vikes45":29d1dmql said:

Yeah, Boom Boom Brown or even Boo Boo Rouse won't be lacing them up for the Vikes Sunday.

rideaducati

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3fuig0e0 said:
muxpux":3fuig0e0 said:

Gee, it's just too bad the NFL decided to screw the Seahawks this weekend by making them play the early game on Sunday instead of letting them wait til after the Sun goes down.

If they knew this before the schedule was announced, I guarantee it would be different.

I'm a bit ticked off...it is 8 degrees in Minneapolis right now.

summesm

Reaction score
Vikes45":1mknos0r said:

Good one lol. so how many has this current team played in and won?? Slight advantage to home team ya probly but slight being key word. No team is use to playing in these conditions . Not like Seattle is toasty warm in the winter and fall heck til this weekend Minneapolis. Hasn't been much colder and even warmer than Seattle this fall and winter .

marymoorhawk

Reaction score
Vikes45":3phaypg9 said:

Really excited to watch this Wilson v Tarkenton match up ...

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Just finished a 5 mile run... Balmy 10 degrees. Minimal wind.

Hawks will be fine

ringless

Reaction score
rideaducati":1t1k885c said:
SeatownJay":1t1k885c said:
muxpux":1t1k885c said:

If they knew this before the schedule was announced, I guarantee it would be different.

I'm a bit ticked off...it is 8 degrees in Minneapolis right now.

Wait weren't they going to make Seattle play Saturday because the NFL hates them? Lol
If you read all 32 fan base forums you'd quickly learn the NFL hates all of them and is always conspiring.

Russdaman

Reaction score
I was out and about today in Minneapolis. It's really not that bad. It's cold but manageable. I live here so was out shoveling and running errands. Go Hawks!!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":kg7dl4st said:
rideaducati":kg7dl4st said:
Either way, this stuff will be handy for tomorrow.
Seahawk Slestak (dating myself)

Naw...I think that is the SEAHAWKTOpirate in pirates of the carribean.

Sleestak was on this morning on MeTV.

White Devil

Reaction score

Vikes45

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3ofy7sh9 said:
Vikes45":3ofy7sh9 said:

None that I know of. I can tell you this fellas, it's fricking cold out there. We went to "The Revenant" for a matinee and dinner after and that's some bitter cold coming in. It's about 10 degrees now but that wind hits you and makes you want to crawl into a hole somewhere.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Vikes45":34v6fd2c said:
Uncle Si":34v6fd2c said:
Vikes45":34v6fd2c said:

None that I know of. I can tell you this fellas, it's fricking cold out there. We went to "The Revenant" for a matinee and dinner after and that's some bitter cold coming in. It's about 10 degrees now but that wind hits you and makes you want to crawl into a hole somewhere.

Yeah... I live in Minneapolis. The Vikings aren't any more prepared for it than anyone else. It was 38 on Friday during their outdoor practice.