kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/team/injuries.html[/urltargetblank]

DNP LIST:

Harvin
Lynch
Tate
Irvin

Pete said that Tate and Irivin would be rested today as they were banged up during the game. Doesn't sound like anything to worry about. Lynch is rested more often than not on Wednesday so no worries there, and Harvin it was said that he got in some running on the side today and they will see how he feels tomorrow

LP LIST:

Browner

This is the biggest surprise....2 weeks ahead of schedule, Browner was able to take limited reps in practice today....still waiting for the outcome of the negotiations dealing with his suspension, but it looks more and more likely that he may not be finished as a Seahawk after all.

FP LIST:

Kellen Davis

Some people had asked about him after the game, but he was a full participant, so he should be good to go.

As always, Wednesday's report is what it is. Friday will be the game status and that is a little more telling

EDIT: As far as Lynch is concerned, it does say it isn't injury related....I know he had a court date for some time in December, does anyone remember when it was? Maybe it had something to do with that or was that postponed again? I just looked and it's not until December 27th so that shouldn't be it. Still Lynch missing a practice isn't enough to raise any red flags and should be fine to go.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Any type of practice from BB is very interesting. I guess he may not be done quite yet.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
What's the latest on Lynch's case? Is there any possibility of him being suspended for the playoffs?

The Outfield

Reaction score
A judge in Alameda County Court in California denied a motion to suppress evidence and dismiss Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch's DUI case Friday, according to his attorney, Ivan Golde.

A trial date of Dec. 27 has been set for the case. However, Golde said he likely will get a continuance so the trial does not take place during the season.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/99139 ... h-dui-case

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I saw a "tweet" linked on the BR that quoted PC as saying that Harvin should practice today (thursday). So hopefully he will be ready to come in sunday IF needed.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
brimsalabim":154bs0ep said:
I saw a "tweet" linked on the BR that quoted PC as saying that Harvin should practice today (thursday). So hopefully he will be ready to come in sunday IF needed.

Pete said in his presser that Harvin got in some running yesterday and that they wanted to see how he feels today before making any decisions. I get the feeling that even if he's feeling really good they'll take it easy on him. I would be surprised if he were more than limited in participation today, but we shall see later

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Upgraded from No Practice to Full Participant were Lynch and Tate

Irvin and Harvin continued to be listed as DNP and Jackson was added due to illness.

Kellen Davis was limited down from full yesterday

Browner Did Not Participate today. Not heard why, may just be a little sore from yesterday

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Seems unlikely that Percy will make it on Sunday. Probably not shocking to anyone.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Even though it's to be expected, it's still frustrating as hell every time it says "DNP" next to Harvin's name.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Funny, we might get our cake and eat it too.

If, like Clayton says, the NFL already offered Browner a deal that he turned down, he could likely be looking at the 4 games, or even get away with it.

So now we have Thurmond and Browner, who would both be facing 1 year suspensions on the next offense, which should supress both of their market values. We could keep them both for very reasonable, still retain Maxwell and Lane, get Simon some playing time, and develop both Simon and Shead.

Whoever won out in all of those battles would clearly make our team even better than it is on that side right now.