Week #3 injury report updated to 9/21

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seymour":20t6240l said:
mikeak":20t6240l said:
Earl didn’t practice but not on there

Guess who is getting traded....

Something strange going on with Earl today. Pete when asked about it...."We're working on stuff", something of the "personal" nature,----- like he doesn't want us to beat his favorite team?? Who knows but something is up.

Missed Wednesday, made Thursday, Missed Friday.

I was just thinking about this, and I find it highly suspect that we are playing Dallas this week and he hasn't practiced with no injury designated. I'm seriously thinking that there's trade talk afoot. I would be surprised if it didn't happen this week, even though Pete is denying it's trade related.

xray

Reaction score
WOW!! Britt-Pocic out for sure now---who next? Does this team have a conditioning coach? This like watching a death march. The wimpiest team in the NFL...a least number 1 @ something.LOL.. :irishdrinkers:

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
You know, I just thought of something. Is the game plan for the week implemented on certain practice days that the team maybe didnt want Earl akin to? Held out Wednesday and Friday but allowed to go through the motions Thursday, maybe not to "tip the hat" if he goes to Dallas?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SpokaneHawks":2m08r3rh said:
You know, I just thought of something. Is the game plan for the week implemented on certain practice days that the team maybe didnt want Earl akin to? Held out Wednesday and Friday but allowed to go through the motions Thursday, maybe not to "tip the hat" if he goes to Dallas?
They are not going to trade an all-pro to a team they are playing against the next day.

chris98251

Reaction score
They may not trade before we play, but they may right after and want their future property damage free, seen this stuff before, since they are here more one on one conversations about the trade possible and they can work thru details etc or other compensation.

Very suspect that he is not practicing and it's personal yet he is in house still.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
So far this year it may be easier to just list the guys that are healthy and playing.