Week 9 NFC west (The race tightens addition)

RedAlice

Reaction score
Nice win for the Cards on Sunday. I enjoyed watching that game and it was a nice end to the sucky Sunday start. :D

This week, it will say more about the Hawks and Niners if they can't easily win their games. Both should have no trouble and either of the other teams winning will be a big surprise.

The Dallas / Cards game is interesting though. Even if Romo is fine to play, looks like the Cards have a good shot to beat them. I hope AZ wins.

Then, next week....I get to finally see the AZ stadium when they play the Rams. Will be a family NFL Sunday in AZ with a bunch of Cards fans and one Rams fan.

Sugar baby

Reaction score
Everyone is lucky to have a game against the raiders this year. As a chargers fan, I am good with it.

Largent80

Reaction score
After the Hawks lost to the Rams, and Dal-ASS to Wash it is safe to say anything can happen and throw logic and handicapping out the window.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Well, I've been called out via PM for not making fun of Ringless for using "addition" (adding things) instead of the proper "edition"; (a version, release, or specific instance of something) so consider this your warning, Ringless.

Don't let it happen again, or I'll really humiliate you.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":kjch1x8z said:
Well, I've been called out via PM for not making fun of Ringless for using "addition" (adding things) instead of the proper "edition"; (a version, release, or specific instance of something) so consider this your warning, Ringless.

der Führer hat gesprochen

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2lqlp4b2 said:

LOL!
There will be no more mistakes!

lucky49

Reaction score
ringless":21mn37vz said:
lucky49":21mn37vz said:
the cards are so lucky. don't have to play the cowboys until now, when they suck again and romo is hurt

But thank you for admitting they sucked when they played you.

I did not do that

byau

Reaction score
ringless":2mgcs28i said:
Arizona 6-1 AT Dallas 6-2
Oakland 0-7 AT Seattle 4-3
St. Louis 2-5 AT San Fran 4-3

Arizona loses.... Despite the fact I think we MAY be the better team.... Yes Dallas lost to Washington at home... But traveling is never easy, and the NFL changes week by week. Dallas is still a good team. A loss did not change that. However, I think we lose failing to get the points we need on our last drive. It's hard to write, because I've hated the Cowboys since my childhood when we shared the division.

Since Dallas is coming out saying Romo's injury is not as bad as they thought (contusion and not anything else), I can see it being closer than expected. From what I remember Cardinals rush D is really good and pass D is above average (is Peterson going to play?). And while Dallas is likely reeling from the loss, I am not sure Romo will be ready mentally to go so I would disagree, I think Arizona wins.

Seattle, I think you guys come out focused, and ready to dominate. Oakland is -76 net points. This could be a great stepping stone to work out some of the kinks you guys have. I really don't see anyway Oakland wins in Seattle. 5-3

I cannot make a prediction because last week I decided not to make one and the Seahawks won so .. you know, stick with that right?

San Fransico beats STL! It's too bad STL couldn't close out that game at home or this division would be looking a lot different right now. In fact SF would be last lol! I just got excited over something that wasn't real though, but hey... The thought of how close it was to that brings a smile and it would've been a humbling experience.... In any case, St. Louis lost their whole team to injuries this past week. You really have to feel for them. 5-3

Agreed, I don't think much has changed the last few weeks for the 49ers or for St Louis (even though St Louis beat the Seahawks, I really consider that an outlier of St Louis really gearing up to play Seattle). 49ers will beat them again. Maybe even the same score, 30-ish to 14-ish

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I kinda like -ish to -ish...good numbers there. LOL :twisted:

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
#AZvsDAL MT @NFLCharean: Romo is not at practice. I asked Scott Linehan if he ever had QB play after missing practice all wk. "It's rare."

If Romo misses the game I would have to think that is worth a 3-4 point swing in our favor. So I would have to think the Cardinals are more likely to win and revise my pick. 24-23 Cards.

lucky49

Reaction score
over the last few weeks the hawks turned over the title of luckiest nfl team to the cardinals

bigtrain21

Reaction score
lucky49":30tkdz5x said:
over the last few weeks the hawks turned over the title of luckiest nfl team to the cardinals

Is it just a coincidence that you think any team ahead of your team is lucky?

lucky49

Reaction score
bigtrain21":kz5rb95l said:
lucky49":kz5rb95l said:

Is it just a coincidence that you think any team ahead of your team is lucky?

yes

Scottemojo

Reaction score
lucky49":185lf5ft said:
ringless":185lf5ft said:
lucky49":185lf5ft said:
the cards are so lucky. don't have to play the cowboys until now, when they suck again and romo is hurt

But thank you for admitting they sucked when they played you.

I did not do that
This is the funniest exchange on .NET in some time.

I read it with ringless voiced by a Tagalog nail painter, and lucky49 voiced by John Kerry.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Nice win Arizona!

Comments on Zone when they got the obvious lucky call of forward progress on a fumble recovered by the Rams was pretty much: we deserved that lucky call because of some call in the NFCC 2011 game.

So, any luck they get is deserved. It's only bad if other teams get it.