Welcome Sal, what's your number?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Amazing that all these xfl are Being picked but no one’s gone after Jahcour Pearson.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Amazing that all these xfl are Being picked but no one’s gone after Jahcour Pearson.
I believe the Seahawks were one of the first teams to give him a look. Surprisingly he hasn't been signed by anyone though. Didn't he lead the XFL in receiving?

olyfan63

Reaction score
I don't think his number preference is a priority. He's a camp body and most likely will be gone by next week (just my opinion). The TE position is locked with Dissly, Fant, and Parkinson.
There have been rumors of other teams inquiring about Noah Fant. So if the team was going to trade Fant, for sure the Hawks would be looking at fully staffing the position. Sal could even be looked at as a "TE thought experiment", of "if we were to trade Fant, what would be out there, and what would be the dropoff" or "Since our system doesn't really use Fant to his strengths that other teams value, can we get some value for Fant, dump some salary, and get some cheaper backup TEs that fit our system better, and then invest the difference in (more defensive stars/better DTs/name your favorite)?"

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I heard Steve Largent told Sal that he would be honored if he wore his number.