Well, guess which AFC team I follow

diver110

Reaction score
In the nfc, of course, I am a Seahawks fan, but in the afc, the Broncos are my team (I used to be a Charger fan, being originally from San Diego, until the team moved to LA, an act of treachery without equal in human history). So one of my teams got worse and is likely in rebuild mold, the other got a lot better. So my feelings are mixed. I have to say I am surprised by this move by Seattle. The only thing dumber than getting rid of a top tier QB is getting rid of a top tier coach.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Great thanks for sharing.

This was a move that Wilson forced and the front office had to act now or get nothing else in return for him.

This roster had become gross and stagnant. Yesterday's moves were painful but necessary for growth and future opportunities to win. This roster was not close to winning even with Russell. Blame the front office for that

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Um.......the more Denver loses, the better the picks in the 1st and 2nd round of the 2023 draft for the Hawks.

Math is hard

nanomoz

Reaction score
You might get a warmer reception if you post this on a Broncos message board.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Unless I deal him out of spite I want Russ to put up nice numbers for fantasy purposes. I would be all in on a bunch of shoot-out losses in the AFC west :)

Unless the Seahawks are that bad and unwatchable are we really going to be following Russ's play that closely? More often than not they will be playing at same time..the late window.