We're going to blow out the Jags

ducks41468

Reaction score
Brilliant prediction. I don't think we could blow out an average college team right now.

OP
OP
Mindsink

Mindsink

Reaction score
Scorpion05":9v9053bc said:
Maelstrom787":9v9053bc said:
Crizilla":9v9053bc said:
OP is why I hate Seahawk fans sometimes

An incorrect prediction? That's your biggest criticism of the fan base currently?

Man oh man

Opinions should be rooted in facts and reason

Did Op watch film and do research, or simply make a lot of assumptions based on conventional wisdom. They’re a great defense, there was every reason to expect a tough game

I'm sorry. Am I getting paid for my opinion? I didn't know I was a football analyst on ESPN.

Do you or anyone else here study film before making a prediction on a game? :lol:

I made a prediction. I had my reasons. The game didn't play out that way. Big deal. Move on.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Crizilla":2ho6t6xu said:
Maelstrom787":2ho6t6xu said:
Crizilla":2ho6t6xu said:

An incorrect prediction? That's your biggest criticism of the fan base currently?

Man oh man

This was more than an incorrect prediction. He completely bombed it. Obviously did no research on the jags, either.

For the record, even if the Seahawks somehow come back and win this was still a dumb thread

So?

rcaido

Reaction score
You jinxed it...Dont you know you're suppose to say we are going to lose big!

Jerhawk

Reaction score
You predicted a blowout win, and we lost.

To the pit of misery. Dilly dilly!

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Mindsink":jb0oiswo said:
Scorpion05":jb0oiswo said:
Maelstrom787":jb0oiswo said:
Crizilla":jb0oiswo said:

Man oh man

Did Op watch film and do research, or simply make a lot of assumptions based on conventional wisdom. They’re a great defense, there was every reason to expect a tough game

I'm sorry. Am I getting paid for my opinion? I didn't know I was a football analyst on ESPN.

Do you or anyone else here study film before making a prediction on a game? :lol:

I made a prediction. I had my reasons. The game didn't play out that way. Big deal. Move on.

Actually yes, I look at past games of the opponent. Especially an unfamiliar one

No hard feelings. Sports fans (like me) are superstitious, so pay my overreaction to your thread no mind. It's just that during the emotions of the game, I was pissed

ivotuk

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":xrv364an said:
Scorpion05":xrv364an said:
Maelstrom787":xrv364an said:
Crizilla":xrv364an said:

Man oh man

You're asking the wrong person, and again, an incorrect prediction even if it was poorly-researced (it really wasn't)

is not even a drop in the ocean of "I was correct in hindsight" shitposts.

I approve of this post.